6

Your's POV:
We both make it to SCP-939's containment, Dr. Bright told me about them even they can mimic the people voice to trick the person. Even, he told me to be really quiet because SCP-939 can hear us and knows, where we are too.

"You need to be really quiet, Y/N. So, SCP-939 didn't know your here. Do you understand me?" Dr. Bright said as I nodded at him saying 'yes'. When I entered the SCP-939's containment as I was really quiet, I saw the room was really dark and I cannot see anything too.

"Hello? Is someone there? Please, help! I'm hurt and scared too!" The person said as I was prepared to go help them until I realised, that was SCP-939 trying to trick me. I slowly walk backwards so they don't hear me. Then I heard something growling behind me, when I turned around. I was terrified, what am I seeing. A red monster has a razor sharp teeth even it doesn't have eyes too, it was SCP-939. I saw in his mouth was holding a human like as blood was tripping from the leg.

I screamed in fear as every SCP-939 came up from their hiding place, they heard my screaming

I screamed in fear as every SCP-939 came up from their hiding place, they heard my screaming. I ran away quickly as they were chasing me.

"CoMe Back!!!" It said as I keep running away from them. I saw Dr. Bright was doorway saying 'hurry up' to me as I was still running. When I came out of SCP-939's containment, Dr. Bright close the door before SCP-939 can escape from his containment. "Let's never go back to SCP-939's containment, agreed...?" Dr. Bright asked as I agreed with him so we will never come back to SCP-939's containment again.

/Time skip/

Me and Dr. Bright were glad, we're having a break right now. It was so hard to work in the foundation, I wish I can work somewhere else.

"Y/N, I need to go so to help others scientists and the researchers too. Your on your own on this SCP so be careful of this one. This is SCP-1128 known as 'Aquatic Horror', he really dangerous so good luck" Dr. Bright said as he left me alone, then a guard came up to me.

"Dr. L/N, it's time to go to SCP-1128's containment" the guard said as I nodded at him. We both went to SCP-1128's containment as we were walking there. How big is SCP-1128? I'm going to find out by myself then.

SCP-173's POV:
The two guards were taking me to the big containment, where my friends are. I'm really glad the scientists and the researchers, let's us hang out in the big containment. Then I saw Dr. L/N or should I say, Y/N. I was prepared to call her until I saw she and the guard were going to.... SCP-1128?!?!

"No, Y/N! Don't go in there! Aquatic Horror is going to eat you alive!!!" I said to her but it was to late. Y/N and the guard went inside as they were going down to SCP-1128's containment. "Shit! Shit! Shit! I need to tell the others!" I said to myself as the guards were talking me to the containment.