4

Your's POV:
Both me and Dr. Bright were on our way to the next containment, Dr. Bright told me, we are going to SCP-682. He explained to me, SCP-682 keeps escaping from his containment As  and he can regenerate too, so they put some acid in the containment so he doesn't escape again.

"Y/N, I should tell you. SCP-682 really hates life even he really hates us. Just be careful in there and.... Don't make him angry too" Dr. Bright said as he left me again. When I entered SCP-682's containment, I saw, how big he really is and he was terrifying too.

 When I entered SCP-682's containment, I saw, how big he really is and he was terrifying too

"Another pathetic human.... Disgusting" SCP-682 said as he growls. I was terrified of him, I then broke the silence as I got his attention on me. "H-Hi, SCP-682. I'm, Dr. L/N b-but you can just call me, Y/N... If you want..." I said in a nervous tone. He then sense up from sitting on the ground and I was really terrified because he's really big, how did the people get a big containment for him.

"Are you asking for your death wish... I can easily kill you right here and now..." SCP-682 said as he growls at me. I walk backwards to get away from him but my back was against the wall now. I think, I know why he's angry even hate humans too. "SCP-682... I think, I know why you're angry..." I said to him as he was glaring at me. "Seriously... You think, you know why am angry... You really are pathetic human..." SCP-682 said as his tail was rising and he was prepared to hit me with his tail until broke the silence again.

"You're angry because you are here in the foundation for long time, SCP-682!" I said it him as he stopped himself. He was shocked, what I said to him. He was still staring at me as he put his tail down. "I don't know if, I got it wrong... It's because people thinks you're dangerous... I think you have a good heart... I know you hate life on planet Earth... But, I understand you, SCP-682..." I said to him until I heard Dr. Bright told me to come out of SCP-682's containment. When I came out of SCP-682's containment, Dr. Bright was check me if, I was okay. We both went to the cafeteria to have lunch.

SCP-682's POV:
She actually understands me.... This is the first time a human actually understands me, she's different to the other humans too. What the fuck am I feeling, right now?!?! This is uncomfortable for me! What does my heart feel like this?!?! Is that because the human girl?!?! I fucking hate this feeling now!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She better not kill yourself because I'm going to keep a eye on her now.