12

Your's POV:
I was still following Dr. Bright until we made it to a new containment, I looked at Dr. Bright as his expression was serious as he was looking at the containment.

"Y/N, when we enter the containment. You're going to know the truth, what's going on here in the foundation" Dr. Bright said as I was nervous of this. What's inside the containment, I have a bad feeling about this and I don't like it too. "We are going in now, Y/N..." Dr. Bright said as the metal door opens for us. Then I saw a wooden door standing in a empty room.

"A door...?" I asked in confusion as I was looking at it. Then Dr. Bright opens the wooden door and I saw a new dimension, I was shocked of this. When we entered the dimension, I saw big monster was chained up even it has so many eyes too.

 When we entered the dimension, I saw big monster was chained up even it has so many eyes too

"Dr. Bright.... What the hell is that thing...." I asked him as I was scared of it. "This is SCP-2317 known as Scarlet King, the devour our world" Dr. Bright said as he looking at it. "Wait a minute! This SCP-2317 known as Scarlet King is breaking his chains?! That's why SCP-079 is warning me about him! The Scarlet King breaking free from his containment and he will destroy our home world!" I said as Dr. Bright nodded at me.

"Come on, Y/N. We need to before, the Scarlet King will know we are here" Dr. Bright said as we were prepared to leave until I saw the chains were holding both of my arms. I freaked out as Dr. Bright saw, what's happening, he grabs a hold of me as he started to pull me back.

"What's going on, Dr. Bright?! Why is the chains on me?!" I asked as I was in fear. "I don't know, what's going on! The chains are reacting for some reason.... unless..." Dr. Bright said as both our eyes were widen. When we both turned our heads towards Scarlet King, he's eyes were open and he was smiling evilly at us.

"Oh, No, No, No! The Scarlet King is awake! Hang on, Y/N! I'm going to get you out here!" Dr. Bright said as he was still pulling me. I know, he can't save me from it, he's going to get himself killed by the Scarlet King. "Dr. Bright! Stop! You need to get out here before, the Scarlet King will kill you!" I said as he was shocked of me.

"No, Y/N! I'm refusing to leave you here with that monster! He's going to do something to you! And, I'm refusing to leave you here!" Dr. Bright said as tears started to form in his eyes. I then give him a warm smile as I felt tears started to form in my eyes too. "It's okay, Dr. Bright.... I need you to warn everyone in the foundation about the Scarlet King. Also... Don't come back for me too" And with that, I made Dr. Bright let go of me as I was being pulled by the Scarlet King.

Dr. Bright screamed my name as he was crying, when the wooden door closed in front of Dr. Bright and everything went to darkness.