1. New Home

'Inner Monologue/Thoughts'

"Normal Speech"

'"Talking when someone else is talking"'

-Text message-

State: Tokyo, Japan

Age: 15

We can see a large building and that building being the Ajinomoto Stadium. Under the Ajinomoto Stadium in a blank and small locker room we can see a white spiked-haired boy whose hair goes down to the back of his head. He has yellow golden eyes and a body shape that would be abnormal for another fifteen-year-old. He can be seen stretching as he prepares for an upcoming fight. 

(Author note: Garou doesn't have a v shaped hair in this story . It still white and spikey but goes more back if anything else and when he gets mad it starts like moving on it own. It similar to Yujiro Hanma hair to get a better picture)

He can be seen having the height of five feet ten inches and weighing in at 213 pounds. He can be seen wearing a pair of blood red shorts that stop above the knee. This man's name is Garou Hanma.

(Author note: Garou body type)

Inside the room we can see another man inside the room with Garou

Inside the room we can see another man inside the room with Garou. He can be seen standing at a height of six feet two inches and weighing in at about hundred and ninety pounds.

"You know when you came to us a boy of 12 years of age asking to fight in the underground tournaments. I thought you were insane but here you are the same boy that going to turn 16 today to hold the title of champion for four years now ain't that a kick in the nuts." The man said the last part of his statement with a smirk on his face and a chuckle which Garou returned with his own chuckle and smirk.

"Yeah, it weird how things turn out. I hated my father for kicking me out when I was 8 because I was too weak but when I came back ready to fight him on my 12 birthday and found out he had died from lung cancer. I guess he wasn't the strongest, but even in death, he took the last thing I had." Garou said in a mad and sad tone of voice. The man looks at the fifteen almost sixteen year old in sadness." I'm sorry about your loss." The man said in a concerned tone of voice." It not your fault. What my mother did was her own doing I can blame no one but her." Garou said as he remembers the loss of his mother as he remembers finding her dead body as pills surrounded her.

"I was lost on what to do my remaining family was willing to accept me but all I had known for the 12 years of life I had lived was fighting I knew I could never be able to go back to normal. The man I hated the most in the world the one I trained day and night to fight was dead. It was so depressing that it's kind of funny that you can't help but laugh. He always yelled at me as he beat me daily that he would never accept me as a son until I was the strongest in the world. Is it weird that I find purpose in his words when I was lost in the world? The man I hated the most was the one who gave me a reason to look forward to tomorrow." Garou said with a fond smile on his face as he tells his life story.