4. Fitness Test (Minor Update)

'Inner Monologue/Thoughts'

"Normal Speech"

'"Talking when someone else is talking"'

-Text message-

Location: Ends Ville

Third Person Pov:

Garou can be seen getting ready for school as he dresses up in a pair of black baggy pants and a loose-fitting purple sweater with a pair of red shoes that did a good job hiding his physique. As he goes downstairs he is greeted to the unlikely pair of Mandy and Billy as they play on the consoles in the gaming room.

"I'm guessing it was Mr. Tokugawa that gave you a PECE5 and a X DOX Series D even though it hasn't been released anywhere in the world. I would be surprised if I didn't find out that he and Burt Reynolds spend millions of dollars just so they have a secret underground fighting ring." Mandy said as her eyes never leave the TV.

"I think the real question is what are you guys doing in my house," Garou said as he goes into the kitchen to make breakfast when he is met with another surprised guest a skeleton wearing a black robe wielding a scythe. 

Garou raised an eyebrow at this with confusion clear on his face." Oh, I almost forgot Garou meet Grim, Grim meet Garou." Billy said introducing the two as he picks his nose for gold. 

"It's nice to meet you

"It's nice to meet you." Garou said going for a handshake which was accepted by this Grim person." The pleasure is all mine it always nice to meet the kid's new punching bag." Grim said in a cheerful tone of voice as he shakes Garou's hand in a very enthusiastic shake. 

Garou once again raises an eyebrow to this." Excuse me?" Garou asked with confusion clear in his tone." Oh, forget that I said anything so what do you need?" Grim said in a very regretful tone of voice." Oh, I was just about to make some breakfast would you want some coffee?" Garou asked in a polite tone of voice. 

"Oh, thank you if it not too much trouble." Grim said as he goes to sit on the couch near the teenagers." Oh, it no problem at all would any of you guys want anything specific?" Garou asked the pair of gaming teenagers." Black coffee." Mandy said in a very Mandy tone of voice.

"Oh, oh I want food." Billy exclaimed as he raises his hand as if he was in a classroom." Alright just give me a moment." Garou said as he starts to take out pans and ingredients. After a moment Garou has food and drinks ready for the group of three as they all sit down to eat.

They all sit down to eat at the kitchen table as they all chat with each other." So, Garou when your next fight?" Billy asked with curiosity in his tone of voice." I don't know Mr. Reynolds said he was going to text me a day before or of that day when the match for my next fight will be happening." Garou said with a shrug as he continues to eat a plate similar in size to what a bodybuilder would eat for breakfast." Garou why go to school it obvious that you are not interested in an academic future?" Mandy asked with some slight curiosity.