9. The Unexpected Visitor

'Inner Monologue/Thoughts'

"Normal Speech"

'"Talking when someone else is talking"'

"Cloaked Voice"

-Text message-

Location: Ends Ville

Building: Garou House

Third Person Pov:

Time: 2:30

A silent and dark clocked figure can be seen sneaking into Garou house as the moonlight gives us glimpses of the figure. It takes but a moment for the intruder to get to the front door to standing right next to the sleeping form of Garou. Garou wearing a simply tank top and gray sweatpants. The assailant silent breath start to get visible heaver the more they stands next to Garou. 

The moonlight coming from the window in Garou bed gives us a clear look on the assailant of a figure covered in black cloth similar to a ninja, but unlike a ninja the assailant was wearing a red Japanese theater mask that looked like a spirit of fire. The light shows that under the mask that  a black cloth covered the bottom of there face under the mask.

The Mask

The assailant takes one silent deep breath in and out to control themselves as they raise there hand to connect there index and middle finger as a blade of blue flame forms from there finger as they strike straight toward Garou forehead, before Ga...

The assailant takes one silent deep breath in and out to control themselves as they raise there hand to connect there index and middle finger as a blade of blue flame forms from there finger as they strike straight toward Garou forehead, before Garou opens his eyes he moves his head to the side to dodge the flame blade by inches. As Garou rolls out of the way as he jumps out of the bed and into a judo stance on the opposite side of the bed." So can I know the name of my attacker or do I have to beat it out of you!" Garou says with a very deadly smile. The stranger makes no attempt to reply as they simple get into a Northern  Shaolin Kung-Fu stance.

As the air grows thick with tension as to see who makes the first move. It turns out to be a tie as they both move at the same time as Garou charges forward and the stranger jumps up and does a spinning flaming kick as Garou ducks below it. As Garou goes for a grapple he back steps from an upward flaming kick as he does once again to avoid a downward flaming kick, but responds with a spin kick of his own which connects the attack is blocked by the assailant, but is still thrown back by the force.

The assailant uses  the force from the kick to crash threw the door instead of the bedroom wall. As they quickly roll out of the way to avoid a downward strike from Garou. They quickly get up as they do a back flip down to the stairs to avoid an upward kick. As Garou goes for a downward kick they block and twist his leg to break his ankle, but Garou moves with the momentum as he spins off the second floor stairs to the first.  

Garou put his arms up in a boxer guard stance up to block a flaming spin kick that forced him down the rest of the stairs. He kept his arms up as the assailant jumps up and bring there feet together to give a strong double kick with flames bursting from the soles of there foot. Garou stands his ground as he pushes threw the flames ignoring the second and almost nearing third degree burns on his forearms and grabs the ankles of the assailant as he spins them in a clockwise turn and throws them threw a pillar towards the TV.