2. First Day of School Ever(Minor Update)

'Inner Monologue/Thoughts'

"Normal Speech"

'"Talking when someone else is talking"'

Location: Ends Ville

Third Person Pov:

Garou could be seen in his room in front of his bed doing a horse stance with sweat dripping from every pour as a small puddle has formed below him. What was odd was that Garou was painting on a small canvas while doing this stance. He had drawn a forest, mountains, and a lake that he named "The Grandeur of Summer." 

Garou had learned how to paint by a kind man named Rob Boss he had taught Garou that there was more than life to just training and fighting. He had taught Garou to enjoy something that wasn't something that ended with someone else on the ground bleeding and broken. Garou had always been grateful for Rob Boss for teaching him how to paint.

Garou has been in this stance for over five hours as show as veins have appeared all over his legs. His training is cut off when an alarm beside his bed with the time being 6:45 AM. "Well I guess it time to get ready for my first day of school," Garou said as he got ready for school. He then rubs his eyes tiredly." Man, I probably should have gotten some sleep last night instead of training."

Garou can be seen walking out of his house wearing his baggy black long shirt and baggy black pants with the weight vest rapped around abdomen making him seem over-encumbered as he starts to walk to school. He also has a backpack strapped to his back on his journey to school.

Time skip

Garou could be seen in front of the high school with the name Ends Ville High on the front with a big sign in front of it titled "' Welcome new students and parents of the new generation'" Garou doesn't have much time to check the site as something tackles him in the back of the head." Hey Billy." Garou says automatically as if it was second nature." Hey, Garou I didn't know you went to this school now we can be school buddies!" Billy yelled out as he stayed on top of Garou's head.

"Hey Billy, shouldn't you be at your own school this is high school?" Garou asked with confusion and curiosity." Uh no because this is my school!" Billy exclaimed with a big dopey smile on his face. This cause a surprised look on Garou's face with a slight drop of the jaw." Wait aren't you nine?!" Garou asked with a slightly raised tone of voice.

"No am sixteen just like you." He said as he sits on Garou's shoulders." Oh, that is freaky." Garou said with a raised eyebrow. "Well, whatever let's go inside before we miss class," Garou said as he continued onward with Billy now on his shoulders.

The pair can now be seen walking inside a large gymnasium filled with parents and their children as the Principal Good vibes were giving a speech. They could also be wearing a temporary name tag Billy saying Billy but Garou saying G. Hanma." Hey Billy, is it always this filled up?" Garou asked with a tone of confusion.

"No, I heard a school got destroyed by a ghost or something." Billy responded casually as he picks his nose which Garou responded with a raised eyebrow in confusion.

"Welcome parents and new students may I be the first to humble welcome you to Ends Ville High. We look forward to teaching the new generation of students as they grow into adulthood. I am honored to be the principal of your children to lead them down to their best selves." As Principal Good Vibes continued to give his speech Garou can be seen visible struggling to hold in a yawn, but he doesn't have to wait for long for the speech to end.

"Since we have so many new students, we would like for each teacher to give a tour to the school to a group of students and parents. We are going to split students by their grade and the numbers at the end of your student I.D.s one to three are groups, four to six are groups, and seven to nine are the final group. Now get to your groups in an orderly fashion." Garou checked his I.D. to see the number five and checked Billy to see the number four.