7. The Visitor

'Inner Monologue/Thoughts'

"Normal Speech"

'"Talking when someone else is talking"'

-Text message-

Location: Ends Ville

Third Person Pov:

It been two weeks since the incident and Garou was finally given permission from Dr. Ann that he could go to school. He had to stay home for his wounds to heal up from the fight. The trio could be seen walking to school today.

"So, what been happening since I've been at home?" Garou ask as he has his hands behind his back." Nothing much but you got really popular since you've been gone." Billy said responding to Garou question. 

"What for?" Garou ask in confusion since he couldn't think of anything that would bother with people attention." Hmm, let me see could it be that you had a fight with a famous Yakuza where you where thrown threw five walls and a couple of cars." Mandy pointed out rather sarcastically.

"I don't get what such the big deal. It was just a little fight between fighters." Garou said dismissively for those being the reason his friends said he has got some attention at school while he was gone. Mandy was going to respond but decided against it. She was just going to let Garou find out for himself. 

Garou sees something that catches his eye. It was Ron, Kim, Danny, Tucker, Sam, and Rufus and they looked like they were talking to a couple of people they really didn't want to talk with." We told you Stoppable, Fenton, and Foley you can't go threw my sidewalk without paying the price." The biggest of the two said to Ron. The couple of people who were trying to bully the group of money where Dash, Kwan, and Robbie( From Gravity Falls) 

The Trio walks up to the two groups." What going on in this part of the neighborhood?" Garou asked the two group shocking them both." Hey Garou I haven't seen you in awhile." Ron said with a smile which made Garou scratch the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Yeah Ms. Possible told me to stay two weeks at home to recover from my injuries." Garou admitted in an embarrassed tone of voice." So, what this I hear about a fee do I also have to pay?" Garou asked with a fake innocent tone of voice as his aura starts to bend the area around him.

This gets the bullies to start to sweat as there legs start to shake. The visual of Garou leaves there minds as it is replaced by a ferocious beast that hungers for flesh. They all quickly shake no that you would think they were making their brains bounce against there skulls.

"Good then If I don't have a fee to pay and you don't have any business with me or my friends. Then can you please get out of my way I'm going to school and your blocking the way." Garou said in a calm but clear threatening tone of voice. The trio of bullies run as fast as there legs can take them.

"So, now that is taken care of you guys ready to go to school?" He ask the group with a smile they simply shrugged in agreement." So, Garou did you hear that you made quite a name for yourself at school ever since the fight with Hanayama." Tucker said to the white haired teenager as they walk to school." Yeah how did people find out about that anyway?" Garou asked the group with confusion.

"Well some people watch the video that people recorded, some were gossip and rumors , and the rest were people who where there when you fought Hanayama. you shouldn't be surprised you should really ask how long it was before everyone knew about it." Sam said to Garou explaining the situation he has caused for himself.

"Man that sucks I was trying to have a nice and quiet school life." Garou said complaining of the situation that he caused for himself." Well no time to complain you are just going to have to face the music." Mandy said as they walk in front of the school.