6. Some R&R (Minor Update)

'Inner Monologue/Thoughts'

"Normal Speech"

'"Talking when someone else is talking"'

-Text message-

Location: Ends Ville

Third Person Pov:

It was a regular Saturday Garou could be seen in his house laying as a cast covered his entire right forearm.' Man this sucks I don't know why I can't train just because I have this injury.' Garou thinks to himself in boredom as he looks up to the ceiling in boredom as the black footed cat lays on his stomach." Wait if I can't train I might as well do something to take this boredom out of my mind." Garou thinks to himself as he gets up to head to the music room that was hidden behind secret door.

What Garou didn't know was that Ann Possible, Kim Possible, Mandy, and Gaz the mother of Kim Possible had decided to pop in for a surprise check up since he lives in the same neighborhood as her.  Ann had asked Kim to go with her to which Kim agreed. She had asked Ron or Monique to come but Monique had to go work at Club Banana and Ron said he had to do something with his parents but didn't specific on what. Mandy decided to go since it was something to do and Gaz just wanted something to get away from her big head brother.

Garou takes a large breath in and out as memories of pain and struggle goes threw his head. Garou finding his own mother dead body, Garou over his father grave, walking aimeseley as he tries to live a normal life, finding Tokugawa and finding peace in the ring fighting an opponent that challenged him to get stronger. Garou smiles remembering the last set of memories as he grabs his guitar as he brings the mic near his face  as a beat start to plays.

Will you hold the line, when every one of them has given up and given in, tell me 

In this house of mine 

Nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost tell me 

Will the stars align Will heaven step in will it save us from our sin, will it?

'Cause this house of mine stands strong 

That's the price you pay

Leave behind your heart and cast away

Just another product of today

Rather be the hunter than the prey

And you're standing on the edge face up

'Cause you're a natural

A beating heart of stone

You gotta be so cold

To make it in this world

Yeah you're a natural

Living your life cutthroat

You gotta be so cold

Yeah you're a natural

Will somebody, let me see the light within the dark trees shadowing