Chapter 1

Imagine being chased by a herd of unknown monsters. You couldn't tell what they looked like, mostly because their faces looked like a five-year-old made them. Now imagine being stabbed in the back by your boyfriend and no, I don't mean being cheated on. You're literally stabbed with a knife in the back. I know what you're thinking, What's up with that? In my world, you can't trust anyone.

I'm currently running for my life from a heard of dangerous monsters. Imagine that as a post on social media . Status update:Being chased by monsters :). I could hear their footsteps pounding against the ground. Each step they took caused a tremor which didn't help me at all. I could feel my heart beating quickly and I was running out of energy, I knew I wouldn't be able to make it very far. My body was begging me to stop and rest but if I were to stop for even a second, I was guaranteed to be devoured by those monsters.

I don't know where I am, although I was probably in a forest because of all the annoying tree branches were slapping me in the face. The monsters must've been invincible or something because they were just running through the branches without any struggle. I cursed as my legs gave out from underneath me. I was sent tumbling before I crashed into the base of a tree. I yelped as a strong tremor came and caused my body to slam against another tree. Soon after that, the tremors became stronger and continuous. I braced myself and thought about happy things as I prepared for death. The monsters caught up to me. They were about to trample me when I remembered something. Laughing, I pulled out my sword.

"I'm such an idiot."

I got into position and started slashing, hacking, stabbing and doing other moves that would've gotten me a bunch of points in the video games I didn't play. I killed a ton of monsters, being the sword expert I was. I think I did a pretty good job defending myself against them.  Suddenly, a monster knocked the sword out of my hands. I ran towards the sword but forgot I had ran prior to this fight. My legs gave out underneath me and the monsters growled as they approached me. I pulled out a small dagger and held it out in front of me even though I knew it wouldn't be able to save me. The monster in front had this look on his face that was either murderous,happy or just its normal face. I'm going to go with the first one. It raised its front legs and brought them to my stomach. Then, all of them monsters put their heads in and started eating my insides. The world went black as my life faded away.