Chapter 6

Iris sighed softly as she woke up the next morning. "I feel a bit better telling Cilan.." she murmured to herself. Axew grinned and shoved its trainer to get changed. Iris giggled and obeyed.

She came out in her other outfit... Her regular one being in the wash still. Iris spun in front of the mirror and smiled. "Maybe today won't be so bad!" She giggled and ran out of the room with Axew.

"Good morning Iris!" Chilli grinned and waved from the table. He was eating burnt toast...

"Morning Chilli!" She smiled softly and grabbed some waffles. She sat down across from him and Cress, who was busy reading. "... New cook book?" Iris asked gesturing to the blue haired triplet.

"Yeah..." He sighed in annoyance. Iris glanced around for a while then frowned. "Hey.. Where.. Where's Cilan?" She asked worried.

"Chill out, Pupil. He's just out getting some groceries." Chilli replied cooly. Iris stood up and placed Axew on her seat. "Don't call me that. I'm gonna go and see if I can buy any new clothes! Cya!" Iris smiled, eating the last bit of her waffle before running out.

Iris wandered the more dangerous part of the city. "I.. Thought this is where the best clothing was sold.. Did I take a wrong turn?" She asked herself nervously. A pair of hands grabbed her by her waist and covered her mouth.

"Mmf!" Iris yelped from behind the hand. She struggled to get free, but it was no use. This man was obviously stronger than her. As she was dragged farther and farther away from daylight, she was finally knocked unconscious.

Cilan... Save me...