Chapter 7

Cilan walked back to the restaurant with the bags of groceries, noticing a note on the door. He slipped it into his pocket as he walked inside.

"Welcome back, Grass head." Chilli teased as he washed the dishes. "Thanks." Cilan rolled his eyes. "Hey- where's Iris?" He asked, noticing Axew playing dress up with some random food.

"Uh.. Didn't she say she was gonna go shopping?" Chilli asked Cress, who nodded. "Yes.. But that was 2 hours ago."

Cilan got worried. He remembered the note and slipped it out of his pocket. "... Guys..." Cilan's expression went petrified. "... She isn't shopping... She's been kidnapped..."

The boys all leapt up worried. "What?!"

Cilan handed them the note to read for themselves.

Hello dear Cilan,
It's been quite awhile, hasn't it?
You thought you could keep be back?
How wrong you are...

Let me get to the chase.
It's obvious you're top in your rank because of your Pansage... An intellegent, inspirational pokemon...

Bring your Pansage, no other pokemon or people, to behind the Pokemon Center...

If you ever want to see your little female companion again.

Burgundy~

The boys gulped together. "Wh.. What are you gonna do?" Cress asked nervously, out of character. Cilan frowned as he grasped Pansage's pokeball.

"... I have to go save Iris."