New school, New friends!

"Time for school!!!!" ur mom said barging in ur room yelling "ughhhhhh why so early i bearly even got 6 hours of sleep" u grunt as ur waking up "just five more minutes" u say closing ur eyes once again "WAKE UR LAZY ASS UP!!!" Ur mom says yelling even louder. "im up alright! Geez" you get up very angry so u start getting ready as well as getting dressed, after some 30 minutes u finish and head to school. It only takes me 10 to 15 minutes to walk over there so it was fine.

"At last shirotorizawa high damm i can't believe im gonna be here for the rest of the year, oh well it can't be helped" you say in ur head as ur walking inside the school. The school was so big and nice it was very different from karasuno but it was really cool. As u looked at ur schedule u headed to class. When u were about to step inside class the teacher noticed you "You must be the new student "the teacher said with enthusiasm "yes i am" u reply "well step right in". As both of u enter the class all the students turn to look at you this gave u anxiety cuz it makes me kind of nervous when everyone looks at me 😓"class we have a new student today would you like to introduce yourself" "uhhhhhh sure um my name is (y/n)(l/n) it is nice to meet you all" i say giving a warm smile... Alot of guys were whispering (oh she cute,oh she hot bro) "settle down class! now i would like for you to welcome (y/n) with open arms, (y/n) u may take a seat in the backrow next to tendou satori" i look at the backrow and see this weird red head looking guy but he was soooo cuteee. I go take my seat "what the hell he's totally my type"i said thinking in my head.

Tendou pov
Wow she's cute, damm im so lucky she gets to sit right next to me he says thinking in his head while smirking 😼

Back to ur pov
[Im just gonna skip class cuz that boring sorry]

As class ended the teacher asked tendou if he would show me around and he agreed. I was happy that such a cute guy would show me around the school. So as we we're walking we started a conversation. "So (y/n) how is ur day going so far, i mean it is a new school and everything" "well it's going better than i expected, at least i didn't get lost like a dumb idiot" i said which made him laugh. Damm even his laugh is cute i said in my head. "So what made u decide to come to shirotorizawa" he asked in a curious tone "well i didn't have much of a choice my mom got a job around here and i moved over here" "man that sucks" "yes it really does" "so what school did u go to" ka- wait a minute should i even say what school i went to because karasuno and shirotorizawa were big rivals gahhh what shall i say...no i can't think much I'll just say what school i went to and there would be no problem right?gahhhh what should i sayyyy "um (y/n) are u okay? I've been calling ur name" tendou said concerned "im fine i uh i went to karasuno.." "Whaaaat! Ur from karasuno" he said looking me up and down" "uh yes i am why" why is he looking at me like that i thought to myself blushing "well your quite an interesting person" he said with a smirk.

After some time passed i got to spend most of the day with tendou and i met ushiwaka and the rest of the volleyball team they were so odd but unique. I was happy that i got to meet amazing people and not be alone in the very first day. As the end of the day came i was getting my stuff ready to leave school but then tendou came up to me and said "hey do you walk by any chance" "yea how did u know" "i actully noticed u walking to school in the morning" "huh!?then why didn't u come up to me!" "Sorry is just i was nervous to talk to a cute girl like you" "huh!?" I said as my face was turned red, " no need to get embarrassed wanna walk home together" "i would love to but i have something to do" i said with a sad tone "and what could that be" "well i was gonna go to buy a shonen jump manga" i said "wait u like shonen jump manga to!?" "Yes u do to!? "Yes!!,we should go buy some together" he said with a cheerful smile. Then he grabbed me by the hand and we left like that together

As we got to the store we noticed that we were still holding hands he let go saying "sorry i got to excited and just held ur hand while coming here" "nah is fine im okay with it" i said smiling with a blush "uh i mean what i meant is i just got excited for the ma-" "yea i know no need to get all shy and cute about" he said winking at me. "Yea whatever" i said still blushing "here let's get in and buy that manga. As we got in we both bought the manga we both wanted and in our way home we just talked all about shonen jump. As i got home i was really happy that a cute guy like him was my friend or so i thought.

[Authors note]
Hope you guys enjoyed that it sure took me while. Word count:971