A New job

[This picture is in the place ur gonna work in so i just put that picture to give u a better imagine so u could know how it's gonna look like]
After that depressing day i had to go home for me and my mom to have a "talk" she was mad at me for almost killing a classmate but she had the same mine set as mine because she did deserve it Although she still grounded me. It's not right to bully others and beat them up so she had it coming, well whatever that's in the past now and since i don't have school for a week it's freetime!! Although i will miss tendou but I'll see him eventually. Since i won't have school for a week im gonna look for a job.

I took a stroll around the city looking for any place that was hiring new workers until i found this Cafe. i entered the shop and it looked pretty neat i went to the front table and asked "Excuse me i saw that in ur entrance ur hiring-" i say in a curious tone but was stopped "u must be a new worker u want to apply?" The girl in the front says, I was about to say that but u interrupted me i say in my head... "Yes" i say "alright u could take a seat there and i will contact my manager" she says as i go take my seat. A few 20 minutes pass and the girl in the front table calls me to come into the office we're her manager was. I enter the office and the manger was a guy that looked in his mid 30s "so u want to apply" he asks "yes" "what are u good at?do u have any talent's" he says "well im good in art and good at cooking" idk if that counts "how old are u?" He asks "im 17 sir" he then looks at my body up and down, "ur hired!" He says as he has a big smile on his face... WAIT WHAT HIRED?! well that was quick i didn't expect to be hired in the first day i say in my head. "So when do i start working?" "u could start working today go the girl in the front desk, she'll give u what u have to wear and she'll tell u what to do" he says. I walk out of the office and go ask the girl she then takes me to the changing room and gives me a.... maid costume...A MAID COSTUME WHY? "Um excuse me why are u giving me this?" I asked confused "im pretty sure ur aware this is a maid cafe right?" She says lifting one eyebrow up A MAID CAFE!? i say in my head "but it just said in ur entrance this is a cafe!?" "Oh i guess u got pretty confused i guess we need to change the sign" she says laughing yea u need to change the sign i say in my head with an expression of -_-. "Well u could start working in a bit u just have to take orders and bring the people the food" she says as she was about to leave i say "wait" she turns around confused "yes?" "Never mind" she then leaves and i stay alone in the changing room. Ugh i need money and this is the only job i could find i can't quit know 😖 i say in my head as i look at the costume.

 Ugh i need money and this is the only job i could find i can't quit know 😖 i say in my head as i look at the costume

Oh well i guess there is no going back know i say as i change into the maid custome. Ugh this fits me pretty tight i think my chest is to big for this but i have to endure it in order to get money.

Timeskip to the next day~

It's tuesday afternoon and i get ready to go to my job. As i get there i change into my uniform and take orders. I walk to this table to take there orders, "hi welcome to mai-" i quickly run back to the kitchen and tell jennifer " jennifer i cannot wait that table" i say nervously "(y/n) what the fuc* why not?" Jennifer says "that's my boyfriend and his friend" i say "oh wait ur boyfriend or ur daddy" she says as my face turns red "my boyfriend!" "Oh fuck uh ok... I'll go do it for u then" she says as she leaves...damm that was close if tendou saw me wearing this it would of been in embarrassing.[btw the ones in the table we're tendou and ushijima] but im pretty sure ushijima saw me how embarrassing 😖.

Tendou pov
I invited ushijima to come to this cafe cuz i heard it's especially good but i don't know why. As me and ushijima take our seats i here someone from behind me say "hi welcome to mai-" and suddenly stop talking, by the time i turn around the person was gone? Weird right?. I look at ushijima and he was blushing and said "what if we go somewhere else" "why i invited u here this is my treat" i say "no is just let's go somewhere else" he just kept insisting but i kept refusing until one of the waiters came and she was wearing a maid costume "hi welcome to maid cafe what would u like?"...MAID CAFE!? I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS A MAID CAFE!? maybe that's why ushijima kept insisting but it just said in the entrance it was a cafe. "So anything?" The girl said "uh i would like some (insert food whatever)" never the less i still order and ushijima just order a boba drink whatever. "Im sorry i didn't know this was a maid cafe if it was i would have suggested another place" "nah it's fine u didn't know" says ushijima. After we were done eating we were gonna go pay in the front desk. The person in the front desk was..."(Y/N)!?"

Word count:1013