childhood friend

"The killer who killed my dad was... ME!" I say smiling as tendou face turns completely pale and turns frightened "just kidding" i say giggling
"(y/n) don't joke around like that" tendou says going back with an awkward expression... Or was i kidding.   

Timeskip to the next day~

As i was going to school i recognized a familiar face... Wait a minute that's... "Brandon!?" I yell until he could her me "(y/n)!!???" He yells and comes up to me "woah what are u doing here?" He asks "i should be the one asking u that what are u doing here??" I ask him know "i transferred here but my mom didn't tell me u where here, man i got so lucky to be here with u" he says as he grabs my hands i blush "woah chill out there buddy i knew u missed me" i say teasing he blushes "yeah i did" he says. Well that's weird i say in my head "anyways what class do u have?" I ask him "1-B" he says "oh that sucks i have "1-A , we'll then see u later in lunch "  say waving bye. I didn't know Brandon was here he's one of my childhood best friends it was hella fun back then but know im even more happier to have tendou by my side i say thinking these thoughts in my head as i arrive in class. After class finished tendou told me he had to leave because he had a lunch meeting with his volleyball team or something like that and he also had volleyball practice after school dammit i really wanted to be with him but i guess not. As i go to lunch i see Brandon sitting by himself and i go over to his table "so why so lonely" i say "well i just transferred here is not like i'ma make new friends quickly" he says sighting "hey u got me" i smile "yeah ur right but i wish sometimes we were more" "huh" i say confused "nothing" he says blushing....hmmm weird. During lunch me and Brandon kept having conversations of the old times and how much fun we had back then but for some reason he was acting somewhat weird. After school me and him walked together and tendou called me while we were walking "hey cutie" he says through the other side of the phone i blush "what are u up to" he asks "well im walking home with one of my friends i say "friend?" Tendou says confused "yeah I'll tell u all about HIM" i say "(y/n) who is that" brandon asks "huh? A person that's always by my side" i say giving a soft smile then "let me see" he says as he tries getting my phone and then starts tickling me so i start laughing so hard causing my phone to hang up on tendou by accident. "Oh crap u made me hang up" i say sadly "so who was that!" Brandon asks once again " "i already told u and im not gonna repeat myself!" I say screaming in his face "alright chill out" "hmmmph". After 10 more minutes of walking we get to my house and my mom is surprised to see Brandon she invites him for dinner and then his moms comes over. We all just catch up and all the things we missed together, then it gets late and it's time for him to leave. "(Y/n) did u ever think of Brandon as more than just a friend?" My mom asks me in a curious tone "WHAT NO of course not we're just friends and he doesn't think of me that way and plus i already have a boyfriend" i say flustered "pff whatever i was just asking" my mom says and goes to wash the dishes. Geez why would she think that i say in my head while i go take a shower.

Timeskip to the next day~

As im in class i see tendou sitting down in his seat already "well u got here early what's the occasion?" I ask curiously "i remembered that i forgot my homework here and i came rushing to school so i could finish it before class starts" tendou says. I look around to see if there's anyone here and no one is here so i take this chance to kiss tendou. I gently kiss him on the lips and then stop "hey i want more" tendou says as he grabs me making me sit on top of him "hey someone's gonna come in and we're in school!" I say blushing "so what u started it" he says, then goes to kiss me while he puts his hands on my AsS. While we makeout we here people talking outside the class so i quickly get off him and pretend to be asleep on the desk. The girls come in and it wasn't a surprise it was machiko and her crew, i mean eventually she was gonna come. How annoying i say in my head. They just look at us with bad stares but don't tell us anything. Soon everyone was coming in and the class started -0-.

After class ended me and tendou went to lunch together and i told him that we should sit with my new friend since he's by himself. As we sit with him Brandon and tendou look at each other aggressively and it gave me this uncomfortable feeling. "So Brandon meet tendou, tendou meet my best friend Brandon" i say smiling, brandon lays out his hand to shake tendou's hand. They both even shake hands aggressively giving angry looks to each other... Man there weird. Then tendou puts his hand around me making me blush "so he's ur best friend?" he asks "yes" i say... For some reason Brandon had a pissed look "so are u guys close??" Brandon asks "yes we are" tendou says "oh really" brandon says "YES".... Ok what's up with this intense atmosphere "ANYWAYS so what have u been up to?" i ask Brandon "im fine" he says "huh?" "Uh i mean i haven't been up to anything lately just missing u (y/n), being away from u was hard" he says "really did u miss me that much no need to miss-" i say but get cut off by tendou "why u miss (y/n) she's already got me??" Tendou asks him with a suspicious look "got u? but she's got me?!" Brandon says "NO ME" tendou says screaming "NO ME" Brandon then says screaming... What the hell is wrong with them they were both literally screaming for 15 seconds and got everyone's attention this is so embarrassing everyone in the cafeteria is just looking at us. "STOP" i yell and hit them both with my hand in there head. They both stop and after that we finally manage to have a normal conversation. Geez what is going on!!??i say in my head concerned.😖

Authors note
It's getting crazy in here am i right!?😂 well hope u enjoyed that chapter the story is coming to an end and is halfway there so if u want more make sure to tell me or else i won't release. -0-
Word count: 1218