The problem

[I put this picture because i thought it looked funny and it matches with the expression of the situation that's gonna happen in this chapter😝😍]

After that one embarrassing weekend, It was Monday once again [Ugh Monday's are the worst but in this case...] So as i was walking to school i bumped in to tendou "so (y/n) how was ur weekend" he says with a teasingly smile "u already know how my -_- weekend was so why u asking?" "Oh is that so" he says getting even closer, this makes my heart race "uh yes" he then smiles and grabs me by the hand which makes me blush "can i hold ur hand?" " why ask if ur already holding it?" "Ur right"he smiles. As we both walk to school holding hands i feel my heart thumping nonstop, but why do i feel so nervous around him all of a sudden is not like i like him right? Gahhhh i gotta stop thinking these thoughts think happy think happy i say to myself in my head. I look at tendou and he's the one that makes me happy he's the one that makes me smile and i enjoy being with him...wait a minute i do like him!! Why did it take me so long to realize this??turns out I've liked him for a while know.

Since i was to busy in my thoughts i didn't even realize that we already arrived in school. "(Y/n) u have been quite this whole time is something wrong?" "N-no everything is just fine" u say in a nervous tone "are u sure because if there is anything troubling u im here for u" " i said it's fine but i have a question...?" "What is it" "do u umm have anyone u um like?" He was surprised that u asked this question, "well there is this someone i like and she's a really kind person" "oh" i say sadly, but who could he like?who is this person he likes? It made me so curious but i wasn't gonna ask who it was because i respect his privacy. " (y/n) do u like anybody?" "Yes i do and i just realized that i do.." "Hmmm I wonder who that is" " why is that?" "Because i don't want them to steal u from me" huh!?" Ur faces turns red "never mind that let's head to class" wait u can't just forget what u said!, hey wait for me!" U say as u hurried behind him back to class.

Well this is just great know were in class and i can't get what he said earlier out of my head. Does this means he likes me??? No way!? i get so excited i accidentally squeel in the middle of class " (y/n can u pls quiet down were in the of middle class" the teacher says glaring straight at me "yes sir sorry"u say bowing the whole class just laughs at me. Welp this is embarrassing i just got to exited i couldn't keep it in, well this is just great *sighs*. As class ended i headed to the restroom while tendou was waiting for me in lunch. When i arrive in the restroom i saw the same group of girls that approched me last time, they all just glared at me with evil faces. So i ignored it and went to the stall and did my business. As i was done i was trying to open the door of the stall but it wasn't opening "what the hell why isn't it opening" i tried some other shakes but still didn't open... "HAHAHAHHA" i could hear the other girls laughing through the other side "hey this isn't funny open the door" i say frustrated "don't make me laugh!,  we tried to warn u last time and we were being nice why would we let u out" a girl said "stop it or all tell the teacher!" " oh we're so scared" all of a sudden i feel water being thrown at me. The girls threw water at me at the top of my stall. "What the hell is ur problem!!" I say screaming with anger "that's what u get for getting to cocky so next time be nice!" She says as i hear the door slam and they take there leave. I was so angry that they just left me here locked in the stall like what is wrong with them i kept slamming the door to open it but nothing worked....

Tendou pov
"(Yn) been taking quite a while im getting worried" i say in my head "is something wrong tendou" ushiwaka asks "nah everything is fine or so i think..."

[Author's note]
Ahhh the cliffhangers.... I Hate them but oh well, gotta make u stay tuned hope u enjoyed that and i will try to improve my grammar with grammarly ;). Word count:825