Beach episode

At last sunday has arrived and it's time to go to the beach! Yes im so happy, but how will i explain to my mom that i want to go to the beach alone with tendou...? I mean it does sound pretty wrong but that's the point. As i go downstairs i see my mom washing the dishes so i offer to do them instead of her but then after im done watching the dishes i offer just to clean the whole house, i mean that's one way to convince my mom is by cleaning. "(Y/n) why are u acting so strangely today you don't usually offer to clean the whole house unless... U want something?" My mom says in a suspicious tone "uhhhhh well mom I've been meaning to ask u something" i say in a nervous tone "and what is that?" My mom questioned "is just me and tendou been planning to go to the beach together and i wanted to spend some time with him during summer break" "and?" My mom says "well I've been meaning to ask u if i could go" my mom just literally looks at me for 30 seconds "i was afraid u were gonna ask that but since u ask so kindly and offered to clean the WHOLE house then whatever just go" "WAIT REALLY!?"ur gonna let me go?" I say beaming with excitement "yeah but first finished cleaning the whole house including ur room I'll be going to a meeting so take the package that i left in the kitchen" my mom says walking out of the house. "Now i have to clean the whole house ughhhh what a pain" i say frustrated.

Timeskip after a thousand hours of cleaning °~°

After i was done cleaning i was suppose wait for tendou to pick me up at 1:00pm and it was already 12:40! I was clearly frustrated because i at least need 30 to 1hour of getting ready. I quickly put this cute outfit and do my hair, after that i put this really good perfume.

 I quickly put this cute outfit and do my hair, after that i put this really good perfume

[U could pick whichever outfit to ur liking]

After some 20 minutes of getting ready successfully i heard a knock on my door "Just in time" i say as i go to open the door

After some 20 minutes of getting ready successfully i heard a knock on my door "Just in time" i say as i go to open the door. Tendou blushes as he looks at u "well u look really cute today" he says "oh thanks" u say embarrassed "u look good to" he smiles as u look at him wearing a white short with some blue shorts he looks really cute tho i say in my head. "Well then let's go" he says as we both get out of my house and get inside the car. "Wow u know how to drive" i say surprised "Well yeah I've been practicing so this will be my first time driving" he says "first time...? Ummm ur not gonna crash the car in our way there right?" I say nervously scared as i put my seatbelt "nah don't worry im pro at this" he smiles as he starts the car and we drive off.

Timeskip~ brought to u by hinata and kageyama fighting~

As we arrive in the beach i get out with a cagada face because tendou's driving was the worse like we were almost gonna crash 3 times! "So how was my driving pretty cool am i right" he says with a smirk on his face "i felt like i was gonna die" i say "oh come on don't exaggerate it wasn't that bad" he says yes it was i say in my head. As we grab everything that we need i head to the restroom to change into my bathing suit! As i look through the package my mom told me to bring i see a bikini!!What the hell why did my mom put this in here! She knows i wear a one piece all the time she probably did this on purpose grrrr💢. I get so angry, so i look if there is anything else... Wait a minute is that.... a.... cOnDoM and LiNgErie my face flushes red and i cover my mouth with my hand in shock  WHAT THE HELL IS THAT OLD HAG THINKING i say yelling and everyone in the restroom looks at me. Then i surprisingly get a text message from my mom saying "good luck 😜"... 💢💢 i got so triggered she did this on purpose didn't she i say in my head. Well whatever there's no use in arguing. I go into the restroom stall and change into my bikini as i get out i put a towel around me. I don't wanna be showing a lot of my body but in the end im gonna have to take it off. As i get out of the restroom i head to the water and see tendou without a shirt damm he looks so hot 🤤 i thought to myself. "Hey what's up with the towel?" He questions raising an eyebrow "umm" i say nervously while blushing, alright i got this i could do it I say to myself in my head so i take off the towel.

Tendou pov
I was confused why (y/n) was wearing a towel i really wanted to see her in a bikini. So i asked her why she was wearing a towel and she just stood there with an umm blushing nervously....then when she took off her towel... I was speechless but Damm she looked sexy and hot i felt something down there go up... Dammit i covered my middle part with my hands saying "umm I'll be right back I'll go to the restroom!"

Back to ur pov
"Huh?" I say confused and tendou rushes to the restroom. Did he not like it? I question myself, ugh what did i expect well whatever I'll wait for him so we can get in the water together. 10 minutes pass and he comes back "so are u ready to get in the water" i say "yeah let's go" he grabs my hand and we get in the water together. We're splashing each other with water and then tendou grabs me by the waist and gets me up,

In this position [sorry i don't know how to explain that position just ignore the people in the picture so pretend that's u and tendou :3] we stare into each others eyes and we kiss patiently

In this position [sorry i don't know how to explain that position just ignore the people in the picture so pretend that's u and tendou :3] we stare into each others eyes and we kiss patiently. Tendou grabs my ass firmly and we stop kissing to catch our breath "hey we can't really do anything out here there's people" i say "yeah ur right it's better to finish it off in bed" he says smirking. He then let's go off me and he still has his hands on my ass "hey u need to let go of that" i say flustered "whyyy -_- "  he says whining "cuz people will notice" "does that mean i could grab u up there" "NO IT DOESN'T💢" i say angrily "do u want me to touch u down there!?" i say "yes please" he says smiling "whatever u pervert" i say.

After some hours of being in the water we get out and go to the place were staying. Meanwhile tendou showers i decide to be in the balcony. While i watch the starts, im just thinking of how much i love tendou and how much we've been through together he just makes me so happy... "Hey what are u thinking of?" Tendou questions me while he's drying himself with a towel and has no shirt on "Remember the first time we met"

[Authors note
Well this has been the longest chapter I've written, get ready for sum dirty stuff in the next chapter also idk if i should finish this story with 20 or more chapters but it's coming to an end]
Word count:1309