an apology

Authors note
[Thought i put this picture out there cuz for real my feelings for tendou are so much like he's so cutee :3]

As class ends i see Brandon and i run up to him "hey why did u hang up yesterday?"i ask him "Pff no reason" he says "i was worried about you, you know" i say in a concerned tone "oh really well if u really cared u would have showed it a little more" he says as he proceeds to walk in front of me "hey u big jerk i was worried and this is what i get in return" i yell across the hall as he leaves me in the back... I just don't get him.

Timeskip to the end of the day~

The day goes as usual and i go for a walk on the park cuz summer break is already here! I was so happy and excited to go to the beach with tendou i can't wait to do this and that with him... These thoughts keept ruining through my mind while i was waiting for tendou to arrive. Meanwhile i wait something catches my attention in a distance i see Brandon? sitting down on a bench...Why was he here? I questioned myself and lately he has been looking down. I walk up to him to see him crying "Brandon are u okay?" I ask he then looks at me and wipes away the tears "i wasn't crying!" He says "yes u were!tell me what's wrong im ur best friend and u could tell me anything"  "it's because ur my best friend i can't tell u" "what do u mean?" i ask confused "is just i love u (y/n)! I have never realized my feelings for u until that day...(backstory)" i was shocked i couldn't even say a word "Brandon i-i-" i say not knowing what to say "it's okay (y/n) i know u don't feel the same and i know u have a boyfriend....BUT FORGIVE ME FOR DOING THIS..." "Wha-" he then gets close to me and kisses me on my lips aggressively.... But then tendou comes out of nowhere and pushes Brandon off me "WHAT THE HELL IS UR PROBLEM SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" Tendou says with a furious look on his face then Brandon gets pissed off  "it's all ur fault if it wasn't for u (y/n) would've been with me instead of a weird freak like u!" Brandon says yelling.

Tendou's pov
When i was going to the park i saw (y/n) and her stupid best friend god he pisses me off. He was crying and then he told (y/n) he loves her... know that's when my heart broke i was thinking so many negative thoughts but what broke me even more was when that son of b!tch kissed her. Know that's it! I was furious and i did stuff without thinking i went up to him and pushed him off and told him what was his problem that she is MINE! Then he told me [u already know what he said i don't feel like repeating it again] know that was the last straw! my mind went completely blank so i punched him in the face !POW! really hard that his nose was bleeding he then punched me in the cheek !WHACK! that he left a bruise on it. [so my onomatopoeia is on fleek it was good that i learned in english]
I then grabbed him by the head and started whacking his head on the floor to the point he was bleeding a lot "STOP" i suddenly hear (y/n) voice so i let go of Brandon's head and he drops to the floor.

Back to your pov
"Im sorry!"i say crying while i hug him "why are u apologizing? I should be the one apologizing!?" Tendou says angry "is just i feel like im he one to blame, i was gonna push him off when he kissed me but before i got the chance to u pushed him off for me i didn't know he liked me i was shocked!" I say "im sorry baby is just it broke me when he told u he liked u and then kissed u is just i thought u were gonna want him instead of me" tendou says in a sad tone "of course not i only love u and want u i would never leave u for another" i say hugging him tightly "im sorry I'll try to control myself next time i love u (y/n)" he hugs me "i love u to tendou" "know let's get ur friend to a doctor"  "yeah".

After we got Brandon to a doctor we had to make up and excuse to tell his mom why he was injured and he was out for some time but when he woke up he wanted to see me and tendou. So we went to his room and took our seats "so why u wanna see us?" I question with curiosity "i wanted to apologize to u tendou for my horrible actions so im sorry" Brandon says "i wanted to apologize to for almost killing u so im sorry to" tendou says "(y/n) i know i shouldn't have kissed u is just it hurt me when i saw u kissing tendou the other day so i wanna say sorry to u to i know u would never feel the same way for me though" Brandon says looking down with a sad face "im sorry that i can't accept ur feelings and i should've payed more attention to them" i say sad as well. Then the doctor comes in "well well well everyone is apologizing in here" he says looking at all of us.. What the heck he heard our whole conversation!is he gonna tell our parents know!... I thought to myself freaking out. "Don't worry i won't tell ur parents but im glad y'all kids realized your mistakes so be careful next time and think before u act, also Brandon has some severe injures but with rest he should recover soon" the doctor says me and tendou sight from relief as we're about to leave Brandon says some last words "i hope we could start over again (y/n) and tendou" me and tendou both smile and say yeah and from that we take our leave.

Timeskip~ to my bed 😏😏😏

"Hey baby" tendou tells me "yeah?" That day when we were making out umm...i knew Brandon was watching us so i continued to kiss u even more" i was shocked but yet embarrassed "WHAT THE HELL WHY DIDN'T U TELL ME!, now i have to live with the embarrassment that someone saw me doing such dirty things" i say yelling while i whack tendou in the head "ow" he whines "that's what u get! ur so dirty"  i say "dirty? Me dirty? Is not my fault u turn me on!" Tendou says while blushing which makes my face read "shut up u bakaaa" i say embarrassed "but we should continue we're we left of don't u think?" He says teasing me "pff  I'll do it if u convince me" i say while he gets on top of me "are u convinced know?" He says with a smirk "yeah i am" i then pull him for a kiss.

Author's note
Idk if i should do another smut but if u want another one horny people i wouldn't mind. Also guys i wanna ask for ur opinion i drew tendou and i would like to ask which one is better

 Also guys i wanna ask for ur opinion i drew tendou and i would like to ask which one is better

Here is the white and black drawing i did and

Here is the colored one feel free to tell me which one is better and if u guys liked my drawing?