five;

sorta smut/nsfw warning!!!

'j-joong -ah hard-er'

'f-fuck is that good baby?'

'mmm yes p-please need m-ah more'

nine shook as he woke, sweat gracefully dripping down his forehead and onto the pillow he was resting on. he could feel it cold against his cheeks, sending a shiver reverberating down his spine. he blinked a few times to steady himself, when his eyes met the clock

2:34am

a sigh escaped him, as he lay back, filling his lungs with air and taking in everything that he had just experienced in.

he would be lying if he said dreams of joong were rare, but they were usually heartwarming and filled with sweetness. maybe something like a little dinner date, or a picnic under the glistening stars.

this wasn't like that.

although nine wishes he didn't remember every second of it, the details replayed in his mind endlessly, making his head spin until it soared with pain.

he look over at the sleeping boy next to him, whose lips would occasionally let out muffled whines.

if nine wasn't going crazy before, he definitely was now.

this was about the time he noticed things felt a little tight and restricted in places they shouldn't. he propped himself up slightly against the headboard, confused in his drowsy state, and scanned his gaze all the way down to his lap. eyes widening, he noticed the small tent that had appeared underneath the light duvet.

'shit'

nines cheeks flushed a deep red, and he felt himself let out a whimpery breath. he was completely, painfully hard, and it was all over a dream about his best friend.

he sighed, knowing this wasn't the sort of problem he could 'ignore' as he slowly peeled back the blankets that were snaked around him. nine was understandably not so steady on his feet, and his legs were shaking relentlessly beneath him, but he continued to get up and quietly tip toe his way to the bathroom.

the bathroom door was slightly ajar, and nine could see the light getting closer and closer. he let out a heavy breath, but his happiness was forgotten, when his feet seemed to fail beneath him for the second time in 12 hours as he went tumbling to the floor.

'son of a bitch' he muttered, attempting to lift himself off the cold wooden floor boards.

that's when he heard soft, almost silent rustling, that completely stopped him in his tracks. a small whine came from the bed, and as nine turned his position to face it, he saw the duvet moving, with limbs throwing themselves around.

nine would have laughed, if it wasn't for the slightly sticky situation he was facing right now. he huffed, once again trying to lift himself up, and finally succeeding.

'p'nine' a hoarse voice called out from the same direction.

'yeah'

'where are you going?'

nine cringed. what was he supposed to say?