-17- New Allies

A few weeks have passed. I found myself on a Fire Nation Warship. I hadn't slept much since we left. Aang on the other hand, has been sleeping the entire time. A few of the others had their doubts about me, but it helped that I was quiet, did as I was told, and I was a good fighter without my bending.

That last thing was also good because I can't use my bending. I mean, I still have the ability to, but I could only use my red flames. My red flames were almost impossible to control. My yellowy-white flames, I could control those. But I can't use those now. Their source is gone. All I have left is the source of my red flames.

I stood on deck with Toph and Katara. Toph completely trusted me, since she wasn't around during the capturing phase of my journey. Katara was a bit more suspicious. The weird thing was, she seemed to trust me more at the Northern tribe then she did now.

"Momo?"

I heard Aang's voice. The others did too, Toph spun around, "Twinkle Toes! That's got to be you!"

Karata lit up, "Aang, you're awake!"

We all ran over to him, "Are you sure?" He rubbed his eyes, "I feel like I'm dreaming."

Katara hugged him tightly, "You're not dreaming. You're finally awake."

Sokka came out in a guard's outfit. I was wearing something similar, but I had changed my hair again to better disguise myself.

 I was wearing something similar, but I had changed my hair again to better disguise myself

He hugged the younger boy, "Aang, good to see you back with the living, buddy!"

He started breathing heavily, "Sokka?"

"Uh-oh, somebody catch him, he's going to-"

I dashed over and caught him as Aang fell to the floor. I handed him off to Katara.

Toph patted me on the back, "Nice catch Sparky."

I kept my eyes to the ship's deck. I nodded in thanks then waited for Aang to wake again.

He did, but he was thoroughly confused, I handed him a robe, "Why are we on a Fire Nation ship? Why is everyone dressed this way? And why am I the only one who's completely out of it?"

I motioned for the others to leave Aang and Katara alone. Sokka shot a glare at me, but did as I said. Sokka definitely trusted me the least. It might just be because of me being fire nation, but it was understandable. My nation had taken everything from everyone.

Few minutes passed and Sokka started using a map to explain what happened, "After what happened at Ba Sing Se, we had to get you to safety. We flew back to Chameleon Bay where we found my father and the other Water Tribe men. The Earth King decided he wanted to travel the world in disguise, so he set off alone. Well, not completely alone. Soon, the bay was overrun by Fire Nation ships. Rather than fight them all, we captured a single ship and made it our disguise. Since then we've been traveling west. We crossed through the Serpent's Pass a few days ago. We've seen a few Fire Nation ships, but none have bothered us."