-31- Hesitation

It's safe to say my mind was swarming with thoughts. Nerves about the comet, the thing with the play, the slowly overwhelming feeling of stress, and of course, the underlying feeling of jitters every time Zuko looks at me these days.

Life's great.

"More ferocious! Imagine striking through your opponent's heart!"

"I'm trying."

I sighed, my eyes facing the skies. I'm a little annoyed that I still can't seem to use my yellowy-white flames. You would think I could use those again since I lost them when I left Zuko, and now I'm back with Zuko. But for some reason, there's still nothing.

"Now let me hear you roar like a tigerdillo!" I heard a light rawr, "That sounded pathetic! I said roar!"

Aang rawred as Katara came out, almost stepping on my hair, "Who wants a nice cool glass of watermelon juice?"

I quickly sat up, "You have one for me?"

Aang ran over, "Ooh, ooh! Me, me, me!"

"Hey!" Zuko picked Aang up by the collar, "Your lesson's not over yet! Get back here!"

Suki was sitting nearby with Sokka, "Come on, Zuko. Just take a break. What's the big deal?"

"Fine!" Zuko released Aang from his grasp, "If you want to lounge around like a bunch of snail sloths all day, then go ahead!" He stormed off.

"Maybe Zuko's right. Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know just the thing to change all that," Sokka took off his robe to show a bathing suit, "Beach party!"

I leaned back, "I don't know. We should probably..."

Suki grabbed my hand, "Come on! It won't kill us to have some fun."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine."

I sat down on the sand, watching the others. I felt slightly exposed by the swimsuit I was wearing, but it was the only one in town that would fit.

"Check out my Appa sand sculpture!" Aang stood on a large sand version of Appa, the Real Appa roared at it

"Not bad, baldy, but I've been working on my sandbending," Toph cracked her fingers, "You're gonna love this."

She quickly created a sand replica of Ba Sing Se, Aang and I both went over to examine the details.

I smiled at the little version of the Jasmine Dragon. I wondered if the little building was filled in, or if it had little versions of Iroh, Zuko, and I, serving tea.

Aang pointed out two little figures, "Whoa! Wow, you've even made a little Earth King and Bosco."

Toph stood proudly, "Try and top that, Sokka."