Chapter 92: The Battle of Hogwarts Begins

Suddenly, Allie's Dark Mark burned a little. Harry slowly sat down on the ground and Allie realized he must have a weird feeling too. Everything turned dark and students were whispering in worry and looking up at the enchanted ceiling where thunderous clouds had appeared. First years started screaming in fear and covering their ears and Allie's head fell and landed on Amycus' motionless chest. She could hear his heart slowly beating, so he wasn't dead.

    Voldemort's voice filled the air around them in a loud whisper that sent chills down Allie's back. "I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you might even think to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

    The whole room was now staring at Harry and Allie had lifted her head up to get a better look. "What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy Parkinson shouted, pointing at Harry.

    "NO! SHUT IT, PARKINSON!" Allie yelled, glaring at the pug face girl as Ginny and the rest of Harry's friends surrounded him protectively.

    Suddenly, Filch came hobbling into the hall yelling "Students out of bed! Students out of bed! Students in the corridors!

    "They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot!" McGonagall said, silencing him as he stopped in front of her. "Sorry, ma'am." Filch said. "As it happens, Mr. Filch...Your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you please, to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house, apart from Allie, of course, from the hall." McGonagall instructed firmly.

    "Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, ma'am?"

    "The dungeons would do."

    There were more cheers coming from Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff as the Slytherins followed Filch away. Allie smiled sadly at Blaise and Draco. Harry started talking to McGonagall and Allie wasted no time. She stood and sprinted across the hall. When she spotted her godfather, she ran to him and flung her arms around him.

    "Thank heavens you're alright. We were so worried after you'd left and hoped Voldemort didn't catch you." he said, hugging her tightly.

    "That doesn't matter. I got away. Where's Tonks? Did she have the baby?" Allie questioned.

    "Yes. His name is Edward Remus Lupin, but we call him Teddy."

    "That's wonderful. I can't wait to meet him."

    "And you will. I'll take you to meet him after this war is finished. For now, we have to secure the castle."

    "Remus, I love you." Allie hugged him again. "I think that since this is war, I'm going to have to tell that to everyone I care about." she explained. "Well, I love you too. Now go on and find Harry. Help him with whatever it is he has to do." Remus said, pulling away and running off to who knows where.

    Allie found Harry descending the Grand Staircase. She ran to him and engulfed him in a hug. "Harry, I have to tell you something." she said into his shoulder. "What is it, Allie?" he asked.

    "You remember in that memory, when Tom Riddle asked Professor Slughorn if horcruxes could be people? Well, he was talking about me. I'm a horcrux."

    "B-but how do we get the piece of him out?" Harry asked.

    "I don't know. That's the problem."

    "Look, we'll talk about this later. I've got to go." Harry started walking up the staircase again, but Allie shouted his name. He turned back around and she said "I love you, Harry. I'm telling everyone I care about that."