Flower Vase: Chapter 4

Qin Feng was so mad he couldn't make a sound, the color in his face came and went, it made for quite a spectacle.

Gu Yan regretted that he didn't have a camera to take a commemorative photo. He had drunk quite a bit and was now feeling a bout of dizziness. He braced himself against the table and stood, and step by step walked towards the door.

The door had been cracked open some time ago, and when Gu Yan opened the door fully, he ran into Qin Zhiyuan who stood outside. Boss Qin was dressed neatly in a suit, not a hair out of place, as if he had just stepped out of a conference room, with the perpetual gentle smile on his face.

Gu Yan had already expected his arrival, but still asked, "When did you get here?"

"Not too late, just in time to see you molesting my little brother." Qin Zhiyuan's answer was calm, he didn't seem angry at all.

Gu Yan cocked his head while leaning against the doorway, and reached out to wrap a hand around Qin Zhiyuan's tie, he asked, "Does President Qin want to try it out too?"

"You're drunk."

"Mm-hmm, that's why I'm perpetuating a crime in the name of alcohol(1)."

By the time he had finished his last few words, his body was already lurching forward.

Qin Zhiyuan's arm readily wrapped around his waist, and said, "This isn't a good place."

"I'm willing to bet..." Gu Yan licked his lips, and fixed his stare intently on Qin Zhiyuan's Adam's apple, he wished he could bite down on it, "That no one's in the bathroom right now."

"And if you lose?"

Gu Yan covered Qin Zhiyuan's lips with his own, "I'll let you do as you wish."

The color in Qin Zhiyuan's eyes darkened, and he gently pushed Gu Yan's head down and spoke a few words with Qin Feng who had stepped out of the door.

Gu Yan only felt the effects of the wine just now, and he couldn't make out what they had said. Only that when Qin Feng was about to leave, he glared balefully at Gu Yan. He had a vicious look on his face, but his eyes were a little red, like a small bunny, drawing a burst of laughter from Gu Yan.

Only once his laughter had subsided did he notice that he was being dragged along by Qin Zhiyuan.

His feet felt as light as a feather, as if every step was made on top of cotton. When he entered the bathroom, he didn't even care whether there was anyone inside, and immediately pushed Qin Zhiyuan against the door.

Qin Zhiyuan seemingly laughed a tad wryly, and said, "Next time don't drink so much."

Gu Yan readily agreed, then used his lips to silence Qin Zhiyuan's mouth.

They made love in the narrow stall.

The greater the danger of being discovered by others, the more their desire for each other was aroused. Qin Zhiyuan entered Gu Yan from the back, roughly penetrating his body again and again. Gu Yan couldn't stop his shudders, one of his hands braced against the wall, the other clasped against his own mouth with all his might.

Yet there were still quiet gasps seeping through, adding to the erotic atmosphere.

As Qin Zhiyuan reached his climax in Gu Yan's hot insides, he couldn't help but pull Gu Yan's face towards him and kiss him. Gu Yan's back convulsed, and he followed into the peak of pleasure and screamed out loud when he could no longer hold back.

For that single moment, it was as if he could almost feel his soul dissipating.

It seemed like it'd be pretty sweet if he just died like that.