Flower Vase: Chapter 10

As for the other parts...that's a whole 'nother story.

Gu Yan fully understood his meaning, but he no longer had the strength to care.

He began to hallucinate. His body was feather-light as if he was lying on a bed of clouds, the electric lights morphed into a myriad of bedazzling colors. All kinds of familiar and unfamiliar scenery rushed passed, one after another, as if his entire body had fallen into a grotesque, colorful dream.

The main star of that dream was Qin Zhiyuan.

There were no handsome features, nor a pleasing voice, but the way he gazed at him was so very tender.

Gu Yan's body felt sluggish, and he couldn't help but smile at him. It was a shame that the Qin Zhiyuan in his dream had a bad temper, he held a sex toy and poked at his arm with it while he asked, "Oi, what do you do with this?"

Gu Yan opened his mouth slightly.

That imitation dick then stuffed itself into his mouth.

Gu Yan choked a little and started to cough despite himself, but he still half-closed his eyes, obediently licking at the foreign object in his mouth. Both of his hands were tied together and couldn't move, so he could only adjust himself by wriggling his body. His saliva trickled down along the corners of his mouth. Even the front of his chest became a wet and sticky patch.

Qin Zhiyuan's breathing quickened in the dream, he only paused for a short while, before roughly stripping his pants off. Then pulled his legs apart forcibly and shoved the lubricated dildo into his body.

"Mhmff...."

Gu Yan let out a groan, it hurt so much that his face turned white, but in the next moment, even more, pleasurable feelings came in a torrent, quickly burying that trace of pain. So, he moved his hips, lifting his head to moan breathily, "Hurry, kiss me..."

The dream's Qin Zhiyuan seemed momentarily stunned and sent a few cold glares his way, while he pushed that foreign intrusion even deeper into his body, and began thrusting, again and again.

The dream's Qin Zhiyuan seemed momentarily stunned and sent a few cold glares his way. He pushed the foreign intrusion even deeper into his body, and began to thrust, again and again.

"Ugh...uhn..."

Gu Yan couldn't hold back his voice any longer, all he could feel was pain and pleasure, his spread-open legs shuddered, and he almost reached his climax just from that alone.

Bang!

Only at that very moment, did he hear the sound of someone kicking open the doors to the room. There was a buzzing by his ear, and he felt as if the sound came from another dimension, which was why he'd paid no mind to it at first. It was only when the "Qin Zhiyuan" on top of him got punched hard and was knocked away with a kick, that he noticed something amiss.

Huh?

What's going on?

Gu Yan struggled as he tried to sit up on the couch, but he'd forgotten that his hands couldn't move, and he almost fell to the floor. Luckily, someone grabbed him by the waist just in the nick of time.

"Thank you."

Gu Yan lifted his head with a smile.

He was smiling a lot tonight, but as he smiled and smiled, he began to frown because there was another Qin Zhiyuan right in front of his eyes. Weird, he'd definitely seen Qin Zhiyuan being kicked to the ground, and even now, he was still down in the corner, unable to crawl to his feet. Why were there two all of a sudden?