Afterword

I made this chapter to personally THANK everyone who made it this far. (Kung meron man) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I am well aware that there's a high possibilty that no one is reading this chapter or even get this far in this book, but who cares, I'm still writing this. HAHAHA.

My original plan was to make this book only less than 25 chapters but as you can see it didn't happen. I tried to make it short and at the same time give you all the answers you needed but I just realized that it was very hard to do so. There were just a lot of things going on the story and I don't want to rush the plot so I decided to just leave some questions unanswered.

I've been planning to make a book two so that I could give the answers of the remaining questions. I even already outlined some part of it but I'm still not sure if it will gonna happen anytime soon. Honestly, I want to write it but it's hard to write when no one even reads your work. Maybe if things change, I will have enough motivation to write the second book.

HUGE THANK YOU BTW TO MY FRIENDS WHO SUPPORTED THIS BOOK

klaweee Thank you for the encouragement. If it wasn't for you this book would still be on-going. Hahaha ito na oh tapos na. 😂

Ahierananana Thank you for voting everytime I update.

And to the others that I am too shy to mention.

THANK YOU ❣️