I'm Right Here, Darling

(This one is not Curwen. This is TatixBarb because I love them. Tati gets sick and Barb looks after her. Fluff ensues. It's pretty fluffy. Modern-day and they're not spies.)

"Tati, you can't go into work today. As much as I love you, you're like a walking germ right now." Barb told her very sick girlfriend after her 4th protest this morning. She never liked missing work and always insisted on going in no matter what. 

"Barb, I wanna go. I don't feel too bad right now." She responded, Russian accent mixed with congestion. 

"I don't care. You look miserable and will only feel worse if you go in today. I'll call in and tell them that neither of us are coming in today."

"Fine. I'm going back to bed then."

"Good. I'll bring you some tea and soup later."

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too, Tati."

spyisaspyisaspyisaspyisaspy

"Barb." Tatiana's nasally voice rang throughout their small apartment.

"Yes?" Barb's head peeked through the doorway.

"Can I have some more soup, please?"

"Of course." Her head disappeared for what seemed like 3 seconds before she appeared once more in the room, soup in hand.

"Thank you."

"How are you feeling?" Barb put her hand over her girlfriend's forehead to feel it slightly warmer than that morning. Tati just groaned in response.

"I forget what it's like to breathe clearly."

"Yeah, that happens." She laughed. She sat next to Tati above the covers and they just sat there in silence for a couple of minutes. They did that a lot. Neither of them felt like they needed to talk very much. they just liked to be in the presence of each other.

"Can we turn on the t.v.?"

"Yeah. I'm surprised you haven't been watching it this whole time. What do you wanna watch?"

"Anything. Just not the news." They decided to watch some movies and just stay there for the rest of the day. 

"Are you good here?"

"Yeah, but can you stay with me? I like it when you're here"

"Of course. I'm right here, darling."

<<->><<->>

That was nice and short. Not even 350 words. I feel ashamed of myself. Did you guys like the break from Curtwen stuff? I don't really have much to say other than please read my other books and have a nice day.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))