Comfort in Crying

(This one might get a little sad so heads up for that. Curt's had a pretty crappy couple of weeks and he's feeling really lousy. Just read it and you'll understand. Feel's ensue.)

(Have fun with your emotions kids)

(Modern-day)

Curt just wanted to cry. He had no idea why, but he knew he wanted too and probably needed to. He had a feeling it had something to do with the last couple of weeks with work and such. His company was taking over a lot of big orders and he was put in charge of a lot of them. He knew that taking on this responsibility would be tough, but he wanted to anyway. 

Something today just pushed him over the edge. He didn't know what it was. It could've been anything really. He felt like crumbling into pieces right on the sidewalk where he was walking.

Curt walked into the apartment he shared with Owen, his boyfriend of almost 4 years. God, he loved Owen. He was smart and kind and witty and everything you could look for in a person. So it was no surprise that he was instantly concerned when Curt was very quiet that night.

"Curt, love, what's wrong?" Owen asked gently.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine, don't worry." Right after he finished, Curt let out a choked sob and tears started pouring out of his eyes. Owen didn't say anything else. He quickly went over to Curt and wrapped him in his arms softly. Curt curled himself into Owen's chest and just cried. Owen never once asked why he started crying. He just wanted Curt to know that he was there and that it was ok to cry. Owen felt Curt resting more upon him than on his own two feet. Owen slowly brought him closer to their bedroom and laid him down in bed. He walked to the other side of the bed and climbed in as well. He wrapped his arms around Curt and Curt curled back up into his chest. And there they stayed all night. No questions asked. No answers given. Just love.

<<->><<->>

I love emotions. This is really short and I'm sorry for that but yeah. Ok bye.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))