The Story Of Tonight

(So one of my friends suggested this to me in the Spies Are Forever Groupchat again. So yeah. You'll probably understand once you start to read it. The title comes from Hamilton but you probably knew that cuz y'all are really smart)

"What are we watching again?" Curt Mega asked as he walked out of his small kitchen. He and his boyfriend, Owen Carvour, and his two friends, Barb Lavernor and Tatiana Slozhno who were also dating, were watching a movie that just came out today.

"It's called Hamilton, love. It's a very good musical and it's pretty popular." Owen told him, taking some popcorn from the big bucket in front of them.

"Is this why you made us buy Disney+?"

"Yes. But now, you can watch all of the Star Wars movies whenever you want."

"True."

"Can you two please stop talking so we can finally begin," Tatiana said, her mouth full of popcorn.

"Fine." Curt pressed some buttons on the remote and soon, the opening music was heard throughout the whole apartment. They were all set up for the next three hours. They had pillows and blankets, 2 extra-large pizzas coming, and enough popcorn to last them through a nuclear Holocaust. They all snuggled into their significant others and got through the first hour before the doorbell rang. "I'm not getting it." Curt was sucked into the musical. 

"Figured. I'll get it." Owen stood up, earning and pout from Curt. "See, love, I told you that you would like it."

"I guess your right."

"I know I am." Owen placed the two boxes on the table and everyone crowded around them. They all quickly turned their attention back to the movie.

By the time the movie ended, it was about 9 o'clock. They were all pretty visibly tired and were all equally proud they had watched it all the way through.

"Let's watch it again!" Curt shouted as soon as the ending credits rolled. He sounded like an excited child and looked slightly like one also.

"Agreed. We don't have to go to work tomorrow." Tatiana said.

"I mean we should probably get some sleep, though," Owen said, yawning.

"Sleep is for the weak," Curt said defiantly

"True. Let's watch it again." With that, the rewound the whole movie and started over again. Within the hour, Curt fell asleep against Owen. Owen just smiled at this sight of his sleeping boyfriend and pulled him closer. He wrapped the blanket around them and let him sleep. Barb had also fallen asleep against Tatiana. Tatiana did the same as Owen and they were the only two left. They barely got through half of the movie when both Owen and Tatiana fell asleep also. They were all going to have sore backs in the morning but it's all worth it for this.

<<->><<->>

Ok so that was less Hamilton related and more they're all really gay and tired a fluffy related. So that was that. Thank you again to the Spies Are Forever group chat on Picsart. Uh yeah, that's all I really have to say. Oh, leave suggestions. Ok bye.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))