You're scared of space, Curt

(So this idea came from the Spies Are Forever group chat on Picsart [I love you guys by the way] I asked them for Starkid song titles or lyrics to write a one-shot about and I got the lyric "I wanna be a Starship Ranger" I don't know what this is. All I know is that it's fluffy. Ok enjoy hopefully.)

(Also they're not spies)

(Also modern-day so they're not illegally in love)

"Curt, love, you have to find a job. At least start to look for one." Owen sat down next to his husband of 1 year on their couch.

"I know, Owe. It just takes so long." Curt put his head on Owen's shoulder.

"It does. And it stinks that you got laid off from your job but you have to find another one. You should probably think about what you wanna do also."

"I wanna be a Starship Ranger," Curt said, completely deadpan.

"Pardon?"

"I wanna be a Starship Ranger. The ones that go into space and fight off evil bugs and stuff."

"But you're scared of space, Curt."

"I was. When I was a kid it thought it was really freaky but now, now it's cool."

"Well, I don't know how that'll work but we can try."

"Of course we will. I'm the great Curt Mega and your Owen."

"How flattering. But seriously, what do you want."

"I think it would be fun to be a chef."

<<->><<->>

 This was too short for my liking. If anyone had any lyrics or song titles that you want a one-shot to be based on, please comment them. I actually quoted two musicals in this one. I had the Starship line which was the prompt and then I also quoted TGWDLM with the second to last line. So I hope you like this and thank you again to the Spies Are Forever groupchat on Picsart for helping me out. 

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))