Payment

(So this is part two of Please Answer Me. This idea comes from I_Lowkey_Love_Loki. They suggested an idea for part two so Imma do it. Thank you so much for the idea and please enjoy. There's some swearing FYI)

(Have fun with your emotions kids.)

(Modern Day but they still spies.)

Curt woke up three days later, after the surgery and removal of the bullet, completely unaware of his surroundings. The only thing he did recognize was his boyfriend, asleep in a chair, on the other side of the room. He looked like he'd been there for days and, knowing Owen, he probably was. His clothes were askew. His beard was starting to grow longer than he usually let it. His normally slicked back hair was disheveled and overall, he looked exhausted.

"Owen?" Curt croaked. The other man awoke with a start and saw Curt, awake.

"Curt? Oh, thank god." Owen jumped out of his chair and raced to Curt's side. He sat on the edge of the bed, careful of Curt.

"So what exactly happened after the whole being shot thing?"

"Well, someone found you and brought you back here. They removed the bullet from you and you've been out for 3 days."

"Holy shit."

"Yep. Look, Curt, about the fight. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get as mad as I did. I overreacted and it was wrong of me. Technically I'm the reason you're here right now."

"Well, it's also partially my fault. I got mad also. We both said things we didn't mean and I'm sorry also."

"Well at least let me make it up to you. What do you want?"

"Food more than anything."

"Then I will get you whatever food you desire for the rest of your stay here."

"You don't have-" Curt was cut short by Owen

"Yes, I do. It's the gentlemanly thing to do."

"I guess."

"So what do you want."

"Uh, anything really. a sandwich would be nice though."

"Ok. I'll be right back."

And that's how it carried on for the next week. Owen would be in and out of Curt's room and was always just in. Their fights never lasted long and this was a prime example of that.

<<->><<->>

I'm not proud of this one. It's short and I dunno I just don't like it very much. Thank you again to I_Lowkey_Love_Loki for suggesting this. I'm sorry if this was the exact opposite of what you wanted. Thank you all for reading this. Please suggest some stuff you wanna read. Maybe some song titles or lyrics that you wanna see a story based off. I like writing things based off that. Thank you and good day/night/I dunno. Bye.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))