Music Box

Cassandra kicked the human dummy as hard as she can. She kicked again and again — left, right, left, right.

She kept practicing with no plan to stop — not yet. She wanted to be stronger, knowing that Rapunzel is going to be Queen next month and at the same time Eugene will pass him the title of being the Captain of The Guards.

She never actually thought that this day would come.

"Cassie!" She frozed when she heard a very familiar voice.

She turned around and saw her boyfriend, Varian.

Her waved her hand at him. "Hey, Var. What are you doing in here?"

He frowned and handed her a glass of water which she gladly accepted. "Because you'll forget to take a break if I don't check up on you," he explained.

She chuckled and stood on her tippy-toes just to give him a kiss. She's older and yet he became taller than her as years went by. She even need to look up just to see his face. How time passess by fast.

"What's that?" She asked and pointed at the small box he was carrying on the other hand.

"Oh, this?" He asked, his face turning bright scarlet. "O-oh, nothing."

She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Come on, Var. If it's another dorkiness of yours, you don't need to hide it from me — I know you."

He sighed. "Fine. It's a music box, I made it for you," he whispered and handed her the box.

She smiled and stared at the music box. On the front, a heart was carved while on the back was two swords. She chuckled.

"Thanks, Var."

"Anything for my girl," he answered. It feels so good to say that.

Cassandra opened a music box and the tune of Life After Happily Ever After (reprise) played.

They both sang along in the end.

"And now there's no boundaries, no limits, no bars,
Now there's no tower, no wall,
Now life's wide open from here to the stars,
And I'm happily ever after, after all," Cassandra sang.

"Somehow at last, we were all truly home,
Living happily ever after,
Living happily ever after," Varian sang.

"Living happily ever after,
After all," they both sang while holding each other's hand.

--
After the Angst and Comedy, now is the time for the Fluff XD