50(3) Followers Special

Note: Once Upon A Switch is another story of mine in this account.

Hello! As a thank you for the 500 followers, I made this special chapter. This would be on my point of view and I will interview Cassandra and Varian — based on how what they can say about the stories, etc.

Varian - 22
Cassandra - 29

Amber's POV:

I walked towards the stage as the camera and the spotlight followed me. I smiled and sat on the red chaise.

"Good day, everyone! Welcome to the first ever episode of Sunny Show! Now, I will interview the main character and actors of most of my stories, Miss Cassandra and Mister Varian! Everyone, give them a round of applause!" I stated as my two guest entered.

Varian and Cassandra walked side by side as they sat on the other chaise in front of me. I gave them a charming smile before holding out the small sheet of paper where my questions are written.

"Thank you for inviting us here, Amber," said Cassandra.

"I didn't want to come but I have no choice since you're the author," said Varian and let out a nervous chuckle.

"Good thing you know, Varian," I gave him a sweet an threatening smile. "Or else I'll tell your mom about-"

"We're on live T.V., Amber. Don't you dare." He threatened.

I laughed. "I'm kidding. Anyway." I stared at the paper. "Are you ready for the questions?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," said Varian.

Cassandra furrowed her eyebrows. "Is that a pun?"

Varian shook her head. "What? No. Why would you- oh," he said in realization.

"Ready as i'll ever be..." I sang and laughed. "Here's the first question. How's your experience on acting out my stories?"

"It was nice. Although I don't like the part where I need to wear that dress on Once Upon A Switch." Cassandra frowned. "Don't make me do that again."

I shrugged. "I make no promises."

Varian then answered. "It's great but can I ask something?"

"What is it?" I asked.

"On chapter four. Why did you put a cyanide on my lab? Do you know how dangerous it was?!" He reacted.

I rolled my eyes. "Relax, Varian. I know how dangerous it is. I wouldn't be writing a detective story if I don't know what it is. It's not like it's Barium Cyanide BA(CN)2 where if you mix with water and carbon dioxide would produce a highly toxic cyanide gas."

The man furrowed his eyebrows. "How did you know about that stuff? You're only 16 and they don't teach that at school. For all I know your topic should be about the table of elements and ions."

"Yeah," Cassandra reacted. "You're still a kid."

"The answer to your question is simple. It's because I love to read," I answered.

"That's re-" I cut Varian's words.

"Says the one who build atomatons at the age of fourteen."

Varian sighed in defeat while Cassandra laughed. "Next question."

I looked at my wristwatch. "We don't have much time. Can the both of you give some spoilers about the next chapter of Once Upon A Switch?"

Varian frowned. "I haven't received my script yet." He turned to Cassandra. "How about you, Cassie?"

Cassandra nodded. "I already have mine. Jamie emailed it to me this morning."

I crossed my arms. "I've sent your script to Eugene yesterday." I sighed. "Maybe he'll send it to you this afternoon."

"Now, Cassandra. Would you mind showing a small part of the script to the viewers?" I asked.

"Sure."

A small part of the script flashed on the screen. The names were blocked.

SOMEONE:
I know that you are not the real princess, Cassandra. Stop with that act. I'll tell the King about this.

"And stop!" I shouted. I turned to the camera. "That would be all as the spoiler of Once Upon A Switch's next chapter!"

I clasped my hands. "That would be all for Sunny Show's first episode! And dear readers, if you would like me to make more of this and any characters you would like me to interview then comment down!

"Once again, I would like to thank everyone for following me and reading my stories! I'll try my best to post a new chapter today! That would be all! Bye!"

--
So, what do you think?