Camp Tangled

Read the Author's note.

Okay, guys, do you what's cool?
Percy Jackson and Tangled The Series.

Do you even know what's more cool?
Percy Jackson and Tangled The Series crossover!

Yes! You read it right! This brain of mine decided to stan PJO and TTS at the same time! This chapter would be more of a experiment for a TTS×PJO crossover I'm planning to write.

go on and take a peak.

°°°

"Everyone, hold on tight!" The crew panicked as a massive earthquake is happening.

Cassandra, Rapunzel, Eugene and Varian were supposed to head to Nerserdnia for their friend, Jamie's, birthday. They picked a special Caravan for the journey. As they were passing a road, a huge earthquake happened.

Varian reached out to hold Cassandra's hand, feeling scared not for his life, but for his girlfriend. Eugene quickly embraced Rapunzel as the ground shook — their hearts beating fast.

A few moments later, everything stopped and they heaved a sigh of relief.

"Everyone, okay?" asked Rapunzel.

"Yeah," answered Cassandra and Varian in unison.

"I'm fine, Sunshine."

"Let's go out to check if Max and Fidella is fine." Cassandra opened the caravan door, only to stop at the sight in front of her.

Varian furrowed his eyebrows, seeing his girlfriend's reaction. "Cassie, are you-" he stopped, his eyes widening at the view.

"What happen-" Rapunzel stopped.

"Where the heck are we?" Eugene can't help but ask.

---

Annabeth Chase is having a normal day at Camp Half-Blood — as normal as a demigod can have. Her eyes roamed around, examining everyone. There are new campers coming and she honestly don't know if she should feel happy or sad about that, knowing how tough a demigod's life can be, she's not even sure if those kids can have their own normal life anymore.

"Hey, Wise Girl." The blonde turned her around to see her boyfriend, Percy, giving him a smile as he took slow steps towards her. She can't help but admire his sea green colored eyes each and every day.

"Good morning to you, too, Seaweed Brain." She rolled her eyes.

Percy let out a small chuckle before wrapping both of his arms around his girlfriend's waist. Annaneth rolled her eyes before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"What do you want?" She deadpanned.

A smirk ran it's way on his mouth. "Can't I get a Good morning kiss from my girlfriend?"

The blonde yet again rolled her eyes for the third time before leaning close to him. Their lips were about to meet when they heard a fake cough. They quickly scrambled away from each other.

"Prissy and Annabeth, don't you think that there's another place where the both of you should be doing that?" The daughter of Ares, Clarisse, spoke up, giving the two a glare.

Annabeth opened her mouth to say something when a they heard a huge explosion. Clarisse quickly ran on it's direction.

Annabeth quickly took a celestial dagger she's been hiding and Percy quickly uncapped the pen, Riptide, the sword materializing on his hands.

"What the Hades was that?" asked Percy.

"I don't know," said the daughter of Athena, suspicion arising on her voice. "But let's find out. Let's just hope that it isn't a monster."

"Well, let's just hope that it wasn't Medusa because I'm pretty sure that we beheaded her when we were twelve and sent the head to Olympus," Percy joked.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Not funny, Seaweed Brain."

They arrived and saw a caravan. Some of the campers were already closing in, feeling confused about what's happening.

The daughter of Athena quickly set up, the celestial dagger still at hand. "Everyone, go back to your cabins. Now!"

Slowly, the caravan door opened and four people went out. Two females and two male. They don't look suspicious for Annabeth but their clothing is different.

The one with a blue stripe hair dresses like Leo. Maybe he's a son of Hephaestus? He does have a look like he's a crafty one.

The one female have a sword on her side, a warrior aura coming off of her. Annabeth squinted her eyes. Maybe she's a daughter of Ares or Athena?

The other female with brown hair gives of a positive aura. Annabeth frowned. Maybe she's a daughter of Apollo?

The last one have a much more playful aura. Annabeth can't help but roll her eyes, thinking that he's probably a son of Hermes.

Who are these people?

Percy, feeling alarmed, quickly step up, Riptide on his hand. "Who are you?"

The male with brown hair spoke up. "Woah. Woah. Slow down with the sword, buddy. We honestly have no idea why we're here."

Annabeth raises a brow. "Oh, really?"

The female with dark hair frowned. "We're telling the truth."

The one with a blue stripe hair was about to say something but stopped when they heard a galloping sound.

"Annabeth, Percy, stay low." The two demigods turned their to see their centaur camp activities director, Chiron.

"But Chiron-"

"Let's head to the Big House and please also bring our new guests."

What in Hades' underpants is happening here?!

--

Soooo? What do you think? Do you think I should make it into a series? Or more of a long story? Because I already have outline for that story.

It's honestly okay to read this if you haven't read Percy Jackson but of course there would always be spoilers of the books. I mean, we can't actually escape that, can we?

Like. I've been spoiled on Trials of Apollo book three so here I am, crying with tons of tissues next to me. Im not kidding.