Chapter 1

A/n: So I'm sorry since I don't like my character being bullied too much.

===
Stretching (not literally like Luffy) her arms above her head, Eklaire stared lazily across the white forest outside her window. Her house was located at the end of the Forest, almost near the ocean. Where is she? Answering that she's in Flevance, or the so called "White City".

Eklaire is the so called "Bloodless" Scientist, the one and only who would turn herself into a blood feeding vampire accidentally. It was a mistake, and Eklaire has yet to fixed herself, since she can't. She was sure something was mixed into the chemicals she used, so the antidote she created before fail. This cause Eklaire to forget about curing herself, and focus more in knowing what that chemical is, or where did it came from.

She especially came into Flevance, intrigued about the incurable disease called "Amber Lead Syndrome". They said that many people had died because of it, and the cause that leads to having it was the Amber Lead Core the Flevance people used to make their land flourish. Not everyone was aware of this, because the Greed of the Kingdom of Flevance and the Government overshadowed their morality that they actually hid the truth to gain benefits for themselves.

While people are scared to get this kind of disease, Eklaire dare not bother about it. She already tried to infect herself with the Amber Lead, using chemicals that could cause Amber Lead Syndrome to quickly invade her System, to see the effects on herself. But to no avail, it didn't work. Something inside her body killed the virus, which only cause her to be crazy about her experiment. Her mild thoughts carry her into believing that something inside her body could cause humanity to withstand incurable virus, a chemical that could add a year of life. Of course, it's just a theory, and Eklaire has time to figure it out completely.

"Tsk, yet another failure."

Turning her gaze at the pile of scraps on the ground, burnt and barely recognisable things. It was the products left in the ruined City; Some utensils, weapons and make-ups.

The products was made out of Amber Lead, and Eklaire wanted to know how the Syndrome enter the body or how fast it could infect someone.

"I think I need to buy more." Eklaire grumbled in frustration, annoyed that she has to walk to get into the destroyed town which is far away from her home. With a sigh, Eklaire reach for her black cloak, hiding her long Snow White Hair. Her hair was originally Black, Inky Midnight like strand of silky hair. But because of the changes in her body, becoming bloodless so suddenly, it slowly turned completely white. When people saw her complete appearance, they would surely thought that she's the Fairy or Guardian of Flevance, since her white like paper complexion and White Hair actually match the reputation of 'all-is-white' in White City.

When all is ready and the necessary things are already in her pocket, Eklaire walk out of her house.

Meanwhile, Large Snails which carries a part of a certain kingdom. The number 66 on the snail ship was already an obvious clue of who the people boarded on it was.

"Is she really here?" Standing near the railing and overseeing the sight of Flevance getting nearer and nearer, Judge glared sternly at the chained man who was trembling in fear.

The man had messy appearance, and it was obvious with one sight that he was tortured. His body was filled with bruised and cuts, and his body was chained to the ground, bathing under the hot sunlight, thus causing more pain to his sufferings.

"I-I swear! Bloodless is here! She's in Flevance, researching about the Amber Lead Syndrome!" The man hurriedly said, trembling in fear as he faced and bear the glare coming from the King of Germa, who in return raised an eyebrow at his words.

"And why is she suddenly interested in Amber Lead Syndrome?"

The man's breath hitched, hesitation clouded his eyes. It was hard for him. Because of he speak about her too much, especially her appearance, he'll die. If he don't speak about her this time, he'll die. Whatever he chooses, he'll surely die!

After some time of thinking, the man decided to speak, banging his head to the floor and making no eye contact with the Ambitious King of Germa. It was a hard decision, but he'd rather die in an instant kill than be tortured by the people of Germa.

"She-She...She wanted to find some kind of chemical that could resist some kind of virus! That's... That's what she said to me. I...aside from that, I don't know anything else!" He said weakly, tears starting to form into the brim of his eyes.

Judge frown at this. He had been eyeing the information regarding the infamous Scientist, and he had longed to find her; To make her work for him. Of course, his purpose is to make Germa more powerful, way more powerful than before.

"What does she look like?" Judge suddenly asked, and his question cause the man to instantly whimper and tremble in fear.

The man shook his head continuously, like a very afraid patient who has been locked up with his fears. "I-I-I can't speak about it....no.... she'll kill me! No, please don't asked me this! I swear, anything but her appearance! She'll kill me! I'll end up... I'll end up being killed!" He stammered, placing his hands firmly on his mouth to prevent himself from talking, shaking his head rapidly.

"She'll kill you?" Judge grin wickedly and look down mockingly at the man. "If you don't talk I'll also kill you, way more painful than what she'll do to you."

The man's eyes widen. "Y-You! You said you'll release me!" He screamed, now glaring daggers at Judge.

Judge laugh, an eerie laugh which cause the man to shiver.

"Speak, and I'll release you."

Silence filled the air, and the only sound there is are the sounds of waves hitting the ship.

A minute have passed, and Judge unexpectedly let the man decide for such a long time. The Ship had already reach ground. The clone soldiers quickly arranged every necessary things to do, while the others stayed behind Judge who waited quite patiently for the man to speak. If it were in some other situation, the man would already drop dead on the ground lifelessly. However, this man is the only lead he could use to find the person he is looking for, and he's unwilling to kill him without gaining important clues. He took four years to find a clue that leads to her, and now that this man appeared, he surely would be reluctant to kill him.

"I-I'll tell you. But promise me you'll quickly release me afterwards!" The man spoke, looking desperately at Judge.

"Then you better spill what you know before I lost my patience."