Chapter 4

Eklaire's POV

After the agreement, I quickly boarded the Ship while the Clone Soldiers of Germa left to get my things. Walking towards the corner, I place the skeleton gently on the ground, careful not to damage it.

"What may that be?" Judge asked, looking confusedly at the wrapped up skeleton. He was about to touch it, but I swatted his large hands with a glare, causing him to snort and put his hands away, seemingly displeased but dare not voice it out.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't touch it, Judge-san. I don't trust your hands, you might break her." I said coldly.

"You're collecting Human Skeletons now? I thought you're just researching about Amber Lead Syndrome."

I smirk, "Yeah, that's why I'm bringing this one along with me. It's quite... interesting." I stood up and look at the Port, looking at the fair distance. I could see the Clone Soldiers marching towards the ship, carrying almost all of my belong which consists of packed red bag;which has my clothes, and some of the files necessary for my research. My projects was placed in a Dimensional Cube, an object that could store objects that has no Life.

That Cube ain't my creation. It was my Father's memorial to me, something even I can't casually make. Even with my years of experience and knowledge, I still can't comprehend the wander of the cube, which is as small as a thumb, currently in a shape of a pendant and has been residing on my neck the whole time.

"Hey, Judge-san." I called out towards King who look at me with wonder. His eyes looking a little vigilant, but the confidence that clouded it was more visible. Heh, it seems like the King was underestimating me, thinking I can't beat him up in his own ship.

Well.....I really can't. Come to think of it, my bounty was so high even though I stay out of troubles. Was it even my fault that I always ended up meeting and befriending someone whom I'll later find out as an actual Big shot? It's a no! How could they blame that on me and raised my Bounty so ruthlessly.

"I've heard you had... connect with the Government." I started, my cloak casting shadow upon my eyes, preventing the people around to see the emotion in my eyes. "If the Government got a gist that you're working with me, your privileged within the Government would surely disappear."

That's right, the Vinsmoke Family has connections with the Government and yet, they're trying to work with me. The problem here, is that, I might got handed over the Military.

Hearing that, Judge sneered. "The Government won't know about it in an instant. I think my Kingdom will be prepared enough should they do something against me." He said, crossing his arms arrogantly with a scowl.

I laugh and lean on the railing, placing my arms on it. "A point made. The Government ain't Crazy enough to declare a war against your Kingdom." I said, covering my mouth to stifled the yawn that escape my lips.

"Germa's controversial activities have long since threatened the Government. It won't be long and they will severe any ties with my Kingdom."

"Oh? I thought you're on friendly terms. Well, you're mercenaries after all." I stated, laughing at my own words before carrying the blanket which contains the remains of the young girl. "Lead me to a room, I need to rest."

Judge nodded, and order his Soldiers to lead me to my room. My belongings was placed somewhere safe, and I had no interest to check on it since it held no importance to me. Every important things I had was placed in the Pendant on my neck, so I had no problems letting anyone look at those things placed somewhere else. Perhaps that King is looking through it, or whatever.

"Here's your room, Eklaire-sama."

I raised my eyebrow when the Soldier, who's doesn't look like a Clone, bow in front of me before straightening himself. The Soldier didn't left, probably waiting for me to walk in.

"How long will it take to arrived in Germa?" I asked, taking out a pocket watched under my cloak, which is placed in the pocket of my lab coat. The pocket watched was being connected to my lab coat through a long silver chain. Every lab coat I owned has a pocket watched, because I had no time awareness, especially when working.

"About seven hours, Eklaire-sama." The Soldier respectfully answer.

That long? Is Germa that far from Flevance? I raised an eyebrow in confusion but decided not to dwell deeper about it. Instead, I just nodded my head.

"Send a plate of dark chocolate in my room after Five hours. The darker the chocolate, the better." I said before I walk into the room, slamming the door behind me after hearing a loud affirmation from the same soldier.

I sigh and look around the room, which is quite large to my surprise. I ruffled my hair, taking off the cloak and hanging it on the stand. The white strands of hair fall loosely behind me, and I reach over to take off the hair pins I placed in my head to prevent fringe from falling in my eyes. After all, the strand of hair always end up covering my eyes whenever I don't put the pins.

Accompanying my Cloak was my Lab coat, which has no sign of dirt or stain on it. The blue cloud designs on it perfectly matched the white coat, and it brings uniqueness from my opinion. After all, I've met many Scientist around the world, and their lab coats look fairly plain and normal, except to a certain someone who operates on childrens.

I took off my shoe's and the knee length stockings I am wearing, probably to matched my style of clothes.

I smile and slip under the cover, sighing in content as I quickly fell asleep.