Chapter 5

Within the tightly close doors, Eklaire lay emotionlessly on the bed like a dead being. Her long fringe of hair hides her eyes, and her breathless body remained unresponsive even with the sound of knocking outside the door.

"Milady, I've brought the chocolate you've asked for."

The soft voice of the maid was evidently filled with undeniable fear. It was like this, always like this. Eklaire was considered a Monster, not a human being, which she probably doesn't care about. Her views were always positive, all because of the friends she had, who support her back with all their hearts.

"Come in." Eklaire said, her voice that sounded so magnetically low, seemingly Hypnotizing your very being and luring you in, sounded so feminine yet dominant, was the right description fmthe Maid thought.

Not three seconds had passed, probably because the Maid surely hesitates, the door crept open, so slow and silent. When the wooden door fully revealed the Maid, pushing a trolley.

She stopped three steps away from the bed, which is actually far since the trolley is the one who's three steps away from the bed. With a bow, the Maid opened the lead to reveal a nice looking Dark Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Bars. On the side was also a Hot Dark Chocolate as a drink.

"Milady, Judge-sama asked for you to ready. The time Ship sailed fast because of some controversial reasons, so Judge-sama wanted you to know we'll arrive in half an hour." The Maid said politely, causing Eklaire to raise an eyebrow. Controversial Matters? Don't tell me the Government already got a gist of it? Well, I actually had no reasons to be worried, the Navy won't dare to execute me once I'm caught. The forces they've faced in Ace's execution aren't even Matched to the people who will come after them. She thought confidently. I mean, Shanks was the one who stopped the war, and he successfully do so. It's evident the Navy doesn't want to face the Red-Haired Pirates, and capturing her will cause them to run havoc and start another war.

"Okay then, you can leave." Eklaire said, not even sitting up. Her eyes remained close as she heard the plate and cup being placed carefully on the table. The Maid left, pushing the trolley with her.

Opening her eyes, Eklaire look boredly at the ceiling before sitting up, grinning widely as her gaze landed on the cake.

"How lovely~"

===

Eklaire stood lazily besides Judge, her cloak once again hugged her frame, hiding the beauty under the black hood, preventing everyone into seeing her white appearance.

"Oh? This is the Vinsmoke Castle? How lovely~" Eklaire said in a bored tone, not the least bit amused.

Judge narrowed his eyes at the lazy woman and saw she still has the cloak, and snorted. "Don't tell me you're afraid of sunlight?" He asked.

Hearing that, Eklaire's lips twitch. Hey, Hey, Hey. What do you think of me, a real Vampire?!

"No. I only remove my cloak in my Lab." She answered coldly, holding herself back to maintain the calm atmosphere. Surprisingly, Judge seemed understanding, knowing well not to annoy each other. He also keep his distance from her, still keeping his vigilance.

Not long before, when Eklaire fell asleep, Judge ordered to examine her things personally and found out her researches were magnificent, but some of those are hard to understand since it was written in codes, and Eklaire is probably the only one who could understand it. Of course, considering that it was actually written in codes unlike the others, Judge's smart mind arrived at the thought that those code written research was very important.

With his foundings, Judge saw more used for Eklaire. She was useful, very useful. She's magnificent like Vegapunk, if not, more creative and knowledgeable. The problem is, the woman is Sly, so Judge can't help but feel vigilant.

"We're here."

The ship stopped, and Eklaire look up to examine the huge castle. If she was right, this Castle is probably the most largest structure the Vinsmoke have. The Castle which have five tall turrets, with a flag flying at the top of the middle turret, which is probably the central one.

The ship Eklaire and Judge was boarded in connected itself into the Vinsmoke Castle, causing Eklaire to smile in amusement.

"Let's go." Judge said, walking ahead. Eklaire rolled her eyes but still followed Judge, the Soldiers following behind them like loyal knights.

She walk closely behind Judge, not once did her mysterious and confident aura diminished while standing near the King of Germa. In fact, her cloaked figure was actually eye catching.

Eklaire raised an eyebrow once she saw groups of Soldiers wearing gray shirts, all lined up and... smiling. They were probably cheering, and Eklaire's ears are starting to get annoyed by the loud noise and she started feeling dizzy.

"Damn it, make them quiet. My head is getting dizzy." Eklaire hissed, swept her glare towards the Soldiers.

Judge frown, but still tell them to quiet down. "Everyone, keep your words and stay silent!"

His loud voice quiet down everyone, and they just stood there, pursing their mouth shut. Eklaire sigh in relief, feeling the silence calm her dizziness.

They continue to walk, and Eklaire curse how far the Gates is. When they entered, Judge instantly lead her towards the Throne room, where he said his children would be.

"Your family is truly magnificent, not greetings their guests outside." Eklaire commented.

Judge look down at her, "It's better to meet them inside. The noise would just intensify with them here."

Hearing that, Eklaire cackled. This man is good at making excuses.

Meanwhile, the sole Princess and three Princes of Germa sat on their own designated seats, which has their number on it.

"Father actually goes personally. Just how important is it that he can't just send us? I'm getting bored staying here." Niji complain, crossing his arms in his chest.

Reiju Internally frown, but outside she show a slight fake smile. "Father wanted the infamous"Bloodless" to work for us. We found a man who knew her exact location, so he quickly went to capture her."

Hearing the unfamiliar epithet, Niki furrowed his eyebrow. "Bloodless? I've never heard such name before." He said, then look at Ichiji, "Why is Father looking for her?" He asked.

Ichiji put down the cup, which contained tea. He sigh, "She's a Scientist. Her bounty could go on par with the Yonkos. Father was her to work for us."

Yonji smirk, looking like a dreamy kid. "I heard she's a stunner. Beautiful like goddess! Heh, I can't wait to see her."

Reiju smile and look at Yonji with mocking eyes. "Rumours said she's a Vampire. Father warned us not to annoy her, she might only see you as her food."

By their reaction, it was obvious the Niji was the only one who doesn't know her, and he raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"A Vampire?" He asked, turning his attention to Reiju, looking interested as he asked explanation through gaze.

Reiju sigh, "They said she feed on blood, so people start saying she's a Vampire. She'll be here in a minute so stop asking questions, make sure to properly act while we still don't know her temper."

The Princes snorted in response, not taking her words seriously. I mean, it was already carved deep in their bones that they're higher than anyone, what more, they're Princes. They do not need to be down to a mere Scientist.

Niki leaned towards his seat, his face looking quite serious as he fell into deep thoughts.

This sounds.... interesting.