Chapter 8

"That woman! How dare she treat me like that?! Once I see her face again I will sure to choke her to death! She dare call me by stupid names?! I'll let her know her place, just she wait!"

A certain blue haired prince walk towards his room with Ichiji walking a little ahead of him. On the way, Niji keep mumbling to himself, filled with unvent anger as he glared at anyone he saw.

On the other hand, Ichiji just glance at Niji briefly before frowning lightly. He's positive that Niji's head was already filled with the woman, Bloodless. Of course, Ichiji was sure that he was thinking of her in a very negative way, because he can't seem to stop himself from mumbling his plans to take his revenge on her.

Because it was the first time that Niji keep mumbling to himself, even after Ichiji told him to stop, which he said he couldn't, the eldest son was having a problem, which is; He's the one hearing Niji cursing that woman. Ichiji was positive that Niji's dream had something connected into killing Bloodless.

Once they reach Niji's room, The owner harshly sat on the couch, before glaring darkly at the ceiling. Ichiji also sat on a couch, and he started to explain some things related to their next mission. However, Niji seemed unresponsive, and his glare remained glued to the ceiling which cause Ichiji to feel annoyed.

"Niji, Stop and focus on our discussion instead. How long are you planning to repeat what you've been saying this passed few minutes?" Ichiji asked, sitted at the couch opposite to Niji. He held a book on his hand, yet his attention was directed at his fuming brother who can't shut up and continuously cursing a certain woman.

"Then let me punch her once! I swear I'll be-

"No." Ichiji coldly answered. "You've heard what Father said. We can't hurt her, even if we wanted to. She's a very important asset, and we doesn't know what she's capable of doing at the moment." He explained, looking seriously at Niji.

Niji frown in distaste, "I can't believe Father actually sell us out like that. He actually agree without our permission?"

Hearing that topic again, Ichiji just snorted. "Don't pretend. He would sacrifice anything to achieve his Ambitions. He wouldn't even hesitate to kill us if the price is having his dream come true."

"Hahaha... That's true. You think we could take him head on?" Niji playfully asked, but his eyes said otherwise.

Ichiji smirk, "Who knows?"

After 'escorting' Eklaire into her room, Niji came back and had a serious discussion with his Father along with his siblings.

Judge continuously remind them that they can't hurt her, and even inform them about the deal, which is supplying her with their blood whenever she asked for it. Their father even remind them not to bother her when she's doing her job, which Niji heard but ignore. He won't stop annoying that woman till she has enough and break the contract. After that, he could just beat her up and force her to work for Germa.

"Now, that reminds me." Ichiji started, looking questioningly at Niji.

"What?" Seeing Ichiji staring at him, Niji raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"What happened after you send the woman into her room?"

Niji,:.......... (I'd rather not tell you.)

"Niji."

Hearing his name, Niji grimaced. He doesn't want to say something, since he felt it was stupid and humiliating.

In the end, Niji just closed his eye and lie.

"She f*cking call me Stupid and mocked me endlessly. I nearly punch her, but she slammed the door in my face. I swear, that woman will die under my hands once her alliance with us ever breaks." He stated, half truth and half lie. Then, he look at Ichiji. "Let's just discussed this mission."