Chapter 15

Early in the morning, Niji sat on the table with his brother. Like usual, they were having breakfast together with their father sitting at the top of his throne.

Today, the atmosphere around the whole place was as gloomy as it could get. The darkness could even be felt outside of the Castle, like there's some kind of infectious disease that cause the place to become awfully quiet, almost like a plague happened.

Of course, that's not really true because the people was inside, just acting carefully without any loud sound.

It was because everyone was scared of the ticking time bomb that would surely explode has anyone did something wrong. A slight mistake would surely cause a horrifying result.

Well, it's clearly obvious that the time bomb is the Blue Haired Prince.

After that sleepless and horrifying night, Niji's mood never improved in the slightest.

And because his mood has dropped at yet another level, the place and the people around him were affected, except to some who actually don't care, which is Judge himself.

Niji, who was about to placed a finely cut steak in his mouth, suddenly remembered what happened last night and quickly pause. Thinking about that, in an instant, the fork on his hand snapped into half.

That f*cking dream again! Niji thought in anger and frustration, not caring about the odds look his siblings were giving him.

Reiju, seeing that Niji's mood has worsen, can't helped but be curious of what happened.

"What the hell are you acting like that about?" Yonji asked, liking the annoying atmosphere his brother was causing. After all, it was rare to have a commotion here in the palace, and his "older" brother was good at causing it.

Niji glared at Yonji, his anger showing for a moment before realizing he's directing it at the wrong person. "There's nothing." He stated before standing up and glancing up at his father.

"I'm going. I have things I wanted to do." He said.

Judge look at his son for a while,"Is there a problem?" He asked, causing Niji to pause.

"It's nothing important." Niji answered, not interested in voicing out his own problems. Besides, it's not like he'll ever say it. This kind of problem weren't even worth dealing with.

Judge smiled a little and nodded, "Then go on. You and Ichiji doesn't have mission so do what you want."

With that, Niji left without a word, causing the others to become more curious of what's happening. It was very obvious that his "It's nothing" was a lie, and his father, who they assumed had problems with his eyes, actually believed it or he just simply don't care.

Niji walked through the silent hallway, being greeted respectfully by the guards. However, he ignored them. Not because his mood was bad, but because it's what he's supposed and always do.

Like Ichiji, Niji always looked upon those who have lower status, and his mind doesn't allow him to do something such as "greeting".

While walking, Niji's mind was clearly thinking about something. What? Obviously, it was his dreams. After all, if he really kissed someone like that, should anyone find out he'll surely be doomed.

He's confident that his own father wouldn't allow him to kill the Scientist, because there's too many risked and Niji understand it a little because even Ichiji refuse to engage the Scientist in a conversation, to avoid the risk of being angered and hurting the girl.

To him, the dream he had was bothering. Something was telling him that his dreams was useless and doesn't even have truth in it, just pure imagination created by his mind in attempt to see what his first kisser really looked like.

If you compare it. The Wimpy Vamp I've kissed doesn't even have that Snake like eyes and her damn attractive grin wasn't even that wife to show her fangs!

Although it was obvious that Niji would never admit it, yes, he did find Eklaire attractive. Heck he doesn't even know what she looks like yet he could already feel himself reluctant to spend his free time not seeing her.

It's like, the conversation and arguments they've shared held a big impact to Niji. It felt as though it was the first time he got to have a talked like that.

And even if he acted annoyed, he started to accept the dumb nicknames. He preferred those, as long as that vampire wouldn't call his name.

Yes,he doesn't want Eklaire to call his name, in fear that it would sound the same as the one in his dreams. Surely, it would be another hellish thing to remember and Niji wouldn't take the risked.

On the other hand, Eklaire woke up in her lab, like she usually does. Without a second prior to waking up, Eklaire quickly changed into the bathroom located at the back and does what's necessary.

Her black cloak was replaced by a dark blue colored cloak, one of her few cloaks. To be honest, Eklaire's favorite color was indeed blue, in fact, the color of Blue fascinates her, just like how the ocean makes her nerve as calm as the sky.

With a smile, Eklaire make a cup of coffee and ready the documents she had to review at least twice.

"What a peaceful day it—

Just before Eklaire got the privileged to finished her just started sentence, the door in the lab opened and there walked in a Prince who looked as annoyed as ever.

"Hey wimp!!"

Seeing that her sentence was useless to continue, Eklaire sigh and look at Niji, who, for unknown reason, glared at her.

"Oh, a pleasure to know that you have the time to greet me in the morning, Blueberry~"

The smile on Eklaire's face quickly faded when Niji suddenly walked faster at her direction, his hand reaching towards her hood.

Just by that, Eklaire already got the idea of what the Blue haired prince is about to do and, without wasting time, dodge and backed away.

"H-Hey, what has gotten into you?! Are you mad?!" Eklaire asked in irritation, not liking the fact that she has to moved too much this early.

Niji gritted his teeth in anger, "Just show me your face, damn it!"

And before they knew it, Niji was able to grabbed the hood of Eklaire, only for the two of them to slipped.

It felt as though it happened in a slow motion when the two of them started falling towards the ground, and just like that, Eklaire harshly met the cold ground.

"Ouch! What the hell?!"