Chapter 10

Usually after breakfast, Niji would either go back to sleep or have some boring fun(?) training and besting up Soldiers. Sometimes he would discussed some matters with Ichiji, who he always goes through missions with.

However, today was a different case.

Standing a little far away from a Metal door, Niji had a scowl on his face as he narrowed his eyes at the two Soldiers standing in front of him, preventing him from stepping anymore closer.

"You're f*cking stopping me?" Niji asked darkly,.

"Master Niji, I apologise for the sudden disruption, but your Father has given us strict order to not let anyone inside except Milady Bloodless." One of the Soldiers said, looking a little fearful but dare not disobey the King of the Castle.

Hearing that, Niji's frown deepened. He glance at the door before looking back at the soldier. Without any words, he punch the two Soldiers out of the way, causing them to fly away, their body slamming hard against the hard brick wall, creating a huge crack.

"You stupids! Who do you think you are to stopped me, huh? Know your place!" He said angrily, before walking a step forward.

However, he just took a step and more Soldiers appeared, not saying anything. They were just there, standing straight in front of the door.

With just a glance, Niji could tell that these Soldiers were here to stopped him, even though they knew he would kill them.

"Get out of the way." He coldly ordered, glaring at the group of soldiers who flinched at his words.

"M-Master Niji, your Father t-told us not to let any-anyone enter the lab."

Niji click his tongue, and quickly kick one Soldier away. He saw that soldier fly a few meters away, a mean smile appeared in his face as he look back at the Soldiers who flinched under his gaze.

"I'm actually itching to vent some anger towards that woman, but you idiots would do." He said, as he chuckled in amusement before sending two Soldiers away. There's only Five Soldiers left, since he had sent the other five unconscious.

"Good. You people are really helpful, hehehe. Just stand there and make sure you don't fly so far away!"

Niji grin and directed a punch towards a Soldier, who dare not dodge.

It was supposed to hit the soldier's face, when suddenly, a delicate snow white hand actually caught the incoming fist, and the soldier was pushed away with force that he flew and landed beside his beaten comrade.

"Y-You..." Niji stared wide eye at the smaller person standing in front of him, holding his fist very gentle.

This, of course, surprised Niji. After all, the punch were supposedly for the Soldier, and he didn't hold himself back when punching a lowly character. So expectedly, the punch ain't light and it contains strength that could knock someone unconscious, forever sleeping.

"Hey Mr.Prince!" Eklaire greeted energetic, the usual smile on her face was a little brighter than before.

"What the...." Niji look at his fist, and look back at Eklaire who smiled calmly and slowly let go of his hand.

Eklaire chuckled and crossed her arms before holding her chin with her thumb and pointer finger, a delightful grin adorned her face.

"Blueberry, you're so loud, even beating some innocent people." She exclaimed.

Niji snap out of his shock and snorted, "They should be honoured to help me vent some anger."

"Oh?" Hearing that, Eklaire start tapping her pointer finger in her cheeks before stopping. "So you actually came here to cause trouble? Blueberry, I'm quite busy today, can you do it another day?"

Niji, "......?"

"I had no time for you, and I'm not an idiot to think you're demands are more important than your Father, yeah?"

Niji, "........?!"

"Oh, I know. Why not go back to sleep or take your bullying far away, and out of my hearing, hmm?"

*Bam!*

"Master Niji!"

The alarmed cries of Soldiers rang out the moment Niji's hand grab Eklaire color and slammed her harshly on the wall, just like what happened yesterday.

Eklaire smiled, "You sure do have a habit of slamming me into a wall."

"It'll be better for you to shut your mouth. I already told you, I wouldn't hold myself back from beating you up just because my Father warbed us not to." Niji said dangerous, glaring at Eklaire.

"I see." Eklaire said, her smile turning into a frown. "Tell me, why are you so annoyed, hm?"

"You don't know?!" Niji gritted his teeth and pulled her body away from the wall, instead pushing her close to him while still holding her collar. "You're annoying me! You're more annoying than that disgraceful brother of mine!" he said, causing Eklaire to frown.

Niji noticed the frown, which quickly turned into a lazy smirk. He thought she frown because she's annoyed of his grip. It was because Eklaire's feet weren't touching the ground. Her face was inches just an inches closer to Niji's face, and the grip on the collar of her clothes are so tight.

It's a good thing Eklaire doesn't breath, like a dead person.

"Well then, what do you want me to do about it?" Eklaire asked after a minute of silence.

Niji blink his eyes under his goggles, looking at Eklaire with a light frown.

"What?"

Eklaire sigh, "I'm asking whay you want me to do about you anger. Do you expect me to act pitiful and respectful towards you?"

"I do-

"Then don't." Eklaire quickly cut him off, looking up slightly, enough for her eyes to make a contact with Niji's blue orbs. "Don't forget that I'm not your servant, and I never respected just anyone. Perhaps people used to obey and worshipped you because you're a Prince, but for me, you're power and wealth ain't worth respect because it wasn't even Natural."

Niji went silent as Eklaire freed herself from his grasp, which she easily did so. Her gaze never leaving his as they stared, before Eklaire slowly grinned.

"If you think and used your head more, you'll realized your power only came because of us, Scientist." She said, and this time, she stepped closer to Niji by her own accord.

"Never treat me lowly, Your Highness. I had low quality of patience, and your actions of forcing me to bow down to you is slowly getting closer to my end point."

With that, Eklaire pulled away a little before narrowing her eyes towards the Soldiers, paying no attention at the Blue Haired Prince who frowned deeply at her words, yet actually not listening well as he stared closely at her eyes the whole time.

"Prince Blueberry will stay with me. Let him enter the lab along with the other Royalty. If someone unrelated dares, bring them inside and stuff them into the cells, I would be willing to accept another genuia pig for my research."