Get Ready

Get Ready

I woke up early, looking across the bed to see the mass of blonde locks splayed across the pillow, and smiled to myself. Then, slipping out of bed quietly, I crept downstairs, careful not to make too much noise knowing Jon had a late night in the studio.

I was standing looking out the window; the sun was coming above the horizon, with my cup of coffee lost in my thoughts.

"Good Morning, Beautiful," came a husky voice. Disrupting me from my thoughts and making me jump slightly. I turn to see the most sensual sight, Leaning against the door half-naked, smiling lazily at me.

"Well, good morning to you too! But what are you doing up so early, babe?" I asked, worried he hadn't had enough sleep.

"I've got to be in the studio early this morning preparing for the tour coming up, and besides, you weren't there when I reached out to you," he responded, still half asleep.

Watching him just standing there, I was fighting an internal battle between jumping his bones and letting him get ready for work. We stood there just staring at each other for what felt like forever and seeing the intensity and the burning desire in his gorgeous jersey blue eyes; I was already a melting mess.

He knew what he was doing to me; with a slight smirk on his face, Jon cocked his head to the side, and one word, "shower!" was all he purred to me and turned and walked back upstairs.

Giving it a few minutes to steady my shaking legs, I followed after him. As I got into the bedroom, I could hear him getting into the shower. Quietly I crept into the bathroom, dropping my dressing gown on the floor; I stood for a second watching him standing under the cascading water. Then, with his back turned to me, I snuck in the shower and wrapped my arms around him, making him jump.

"Babe, you scared the Shit out of me," he said with his hand on his chest.

Turning himself round to face me, cupping both hands around my face and crashing his lips to mine, he sent electric shocks up and down my body. I could feel his cock growing between our bodies and my folds getting wetter. He continued kissing me as his hands made their way down my neck to my breasts, leaving burning trails as they slid down.

Kissing his way down my neck, I moved my head to find the sweet spot making me moan in sheer pleasure. He took my hard nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it and scraping his teeth along with it, enticing more moans of ecstasy. 

I took his hard cock in my hand and slowly stroked my hands up and down, teasing him. Finally, he looked up at me, knowing what I was doing and spun me around, so my back was to him; his hands slid down my wet body and disappeared between my legs, finding my sweet spot, his rough fingers plucked me like I was his guitar. I was a quivering mess; he had me on the edge of my orgasm.

"OH, GOD, I'm SO...." was all I could say.

"Get Ready" was his only words as he kicked my legs apart and sunk his rock-hard cock into me.

As my head rolled back, he began kissing and sucking on my neck while one had been placed around my neck and the other was still between my legs, continuing to flick my clit. His strokes were slow and controlled at first; then, his hands moved to my hips, pulling me tighter to him so he could go deeper.

He bent me over, one hand on my hip to control me and one on my back and fucked me so hard. I could feel us both getting close to the edge, his strokes getting slower and more determined. Every thrust was sinfully delectable and hit every spot, and II couldn't hold back any longer the waves were riding through my body.

"Jon, I'm so close."

"Cum with me, babe." was all it took to tip me over the edge; I felt him release into me, riding out both of our highs with slow, steady thrusts of our hips together.

He stood me back up, spun me around and sunk his lips to mine again.

He then looked at me with that cheeky twinkle in his eyes and lips ghosting close to my ear whispered, "Get Ready for round 2 tonight" he smiled and got out of the shower shaking his gorgeous toned ass on his way out.