Accidents Happen | Daichi

Image Link: https://haikyuu.fandom.com/wiki/Daichi_Sawamura

Here is the first chapter, I'll do my best to try to portray the character said the best way I can.

"It's crowded. Too crowded. . ." Genoveva muttered as her eyes narrow and is careful to not bump into anyone.

"Suck it up Geno! You're the captain yet you just look like a creep ready to self destruct." Her libero Risa laughed as she pushed her forward through the crowd of Volleyball players.

The Inter-High Prelims started today and while they didn't have to neccesarily play since they got through the first rounds back in the fall. She was still nervous.

The stadium was covered with people and while Geno wasn't a germ freak- she did have social anxiety that sometimes it kept her from functioning correctly. Plus it didn't help she was mildly claustrophobic. Mildly.

"Aww crap, my phone!" Risa stopped in her tracks and turned towards the entrance. "It's still in the bus."

"I'll get it, I need some air anyway. Get the girls set up and I'll meet you soon." Geno offered.

"Sounds good, I'll leave it to you."

Geno handed Risa her duffle bag and started to fast walk towards the main doors. She squeezes between a lot of people and she couldn't help but notice that people were staring at her too much for her own comfort. Her butt to be more precise. She just had to inherit her father's side of the family body.

"Almost there. ." She muttered to herself. As she approached the doors she happily starts to skip to it. And in her mind it felt like slow motion, she sees her hand reach for the door handle and right when she's about to touch it, it slams open hitting her nose and pushing her back.

"Merda! (shit)" she yells loudly earning stares from the whole room but she didn't care because her nose was dripping blood.

"AH! I'M SO SORRY! SUMIMASEN SUMIMASEN!" She hears before her.

Looking up she sees an tiny kid with orange hair bowing ridiculously low and fast for her. He wore a black track suit and two more boys wearing the same uniform came running from behind him.

"Dude what happened?!"

"She's pretty~!"

"Dude! She's bleeding?!"

"Is she okay?!"

A buzz cut guy and another shortie approached her looking worried. All three start panicking either holding their head in their hands, running around her frantically, or pulling their spiky hair. Claiming Daichi was going to murder them

All she could do was stare at them as she held her nose with both hands.

Her shoulders start shaking and they freeze in their spot looking at girl covered in blood terrified. She looked scary.

She lets her blood covered hands fall to her sides and give in to the situation. She bursted out laughing, mouth wide open, blood dripping down her lip.