Just go with it | Kuroo Tetsurou

Geno munched on a pocky stick while Risa was in the restroom.

It was time to leave and while everyone was already loading on to the bus, Risa says she had to go pee.

Again. Risa always had to pee before she left anywhere and when she says anywhere she meant- ANYWHERE!

The hallways were pretty empty by now, the sounds of the pocky sticks crunching in her mouth resonated throughout the halls.

Geno could only wonder what tomorrow would be like, how they'd fare with their next opponents.

"Kuroo senpai! Where are you? Senpai!"

She turned to see a pretty blonde girl walking down the hall towards her. She watches as her silky hair flows down her back and her pink blouse and Jean skirt pressed on to her body.

Her curves stood out with her choice of outfit, and Geno couldn't help but look down at her own body.

Medium-ish boobs, semi wide shoulders, huge butt and thighs, and too tall.

She subconsciously lowered her jacket down covering her lower body. To Geno, her body felt awkward. More muscle than curves.

Was she fat?

Looking at her tummy she could see a small bulge sticking out. She sighs and shrugs.

Nah, she wasn't fat she thought. A little chubby but who cares. It's her body and as long as she's healthy who cares about a small flap forming in her tummy.

Taking another bite of her pocky stick, she sees the girl reach the end of the hall disappearing into the corner.

Hearing the door squeak open she turns, pocky stick in hand and is about to throw the now empty box at her friend but realizes, that the door that opened was the boy's.

A tall boy comes out with messy bed hair and narrow eyes. He wore a red track suit that read "Nekoma".

He looks both ways and sighs in relief when he sees no one except the girl who was now awkwardly staring at him.

He smirks at her and steps out into the hallway getting a good look at her.

"Well well, Hello there kitten" he leans his arm on the wall and stares her down. "Fine day don't ya think."

She cocks her head to the side following his gaze, what was he doing?

She gets angled look at him and decides that he looked like a panther ready to strike. But a Panther with bed hair?

His hair is so messy? Does he make it look like that on purpose?

"Nice hair," she snorts pointing at it, she imagines him as panther with his chicken hair.

"Nice ass," he retorts back while smirking.

She flinches and covers her butt as best as she could, she mildly blushed and looked the other way.

He laughs at her reaction while holding his belly. She was really cute.

"I'd like to stay and chat but I got to go. See ya later sweet cheeks!" He waves goodbye and trots his way out of sight.

"Can you believe this?" She hears Risa finally step out of the bathroom. "They have manual toilets here. I had to use my foot to flush, ugh!" She gags.

"Um Geno? What's wrong?" Risa looks at the girl who stared in the direction the boy left.

"Was he talking about my cheeks?" She squishes her cheeks. "Or these cheeks?" She gropes her butt.