Sweet Cheeks| Terushima Y.

She hated that nickname with such a passion.

And she hated that damn Kuroo even more since he gave it to her.

But she rarely hung out with the guy since she was in Miyagi, and now that she was here in Tokyo it still was rare since he was bust being a civil worker and what not

So she hadn't heard it a while.

So where in the world had this asshole learned it?

To explain it briefly, Genoveva's hair was sort of a mess. She constantly had it braided and during matches or practice the sweat would collect in her scalp, forcing her to wash her hair almost everyday.

Leaving it dry and causing lots of split ends.

So she went to one of the best hair salons in Tokyo, in high hopes of getting a nice hair treatment and hair cut.

Now, everything had been going fine for a while.

They checked her reservation, they settled her in with a nice drink, she had her hair washed and a nice woman came in making small talk but efficiently using her time wisely as she explained the products she was using.

Genoveva was extremely impressed by her work ethic and charismatic personality.

"You're hair is so thick but shiny, it's really beautiful." Miwa, whom Geno had read from her name tag.

"Thank you, ano I get it from my dad's side." Geno smiled shyly.

"By the way, I feel like I've known you for so long from our chats but what do you do? Your well toned and seem like you work out alot?"

Geno subconsciously rubbed her arms and looked down at her legs, she was still insecure even at the ripe age of 21.

"I play volleyball." She says simply.

Mia's eyes lit up, "Wow, I used to as well, but I didn't wanna cut my hair so I quit in high school!"

Geno nodded amazed as Miwa proudly pulled up her phone and showed her old volleyball photos of her.

Geno squints her eyes as she notices a familiar face, "isn't that Kageyama?" She mutters.

"Yeah! Wait-how did you know?" Miwa asked shocked.

"I saw him play when I was a third year at nationals-"

"What's up Miwa, you miss me babe?!" She was cut off when a tall blonde guy came in.

"Oi, Yuji! Some of your appointments showed up! You stupid shit, why can't you be on time!" Miwa growled from her spot.

Geno awkwardly sat watching the two argue back and forth.

"Whatever, get ready to work!" Miwa watches him walk away carefree.

"Is it okay if I go to the restroom, I finished my tea already?" Geno asks quietly.

"Huh, uh yeah. Go ahead." She removes the cloth from Geno and let's shows her the way.

When Genoveva was done, she walked back to where Miwa's station was but was stopped by the same blonde haired guy from earlier.

"Well, if it isn't the famous Amagai Genoveva. How've you been beautiful?" He leans foward and Geno pulls her head back.

"Ano, Have we met before?" She purse her lips in confusion.

"Aww c'mon sweet cheeks, it hasn't been that long?" He wiggles his eyebrows at her.

"He reminds me of Oikawa" she thought. "But he's more creepier."

"I'm sorry but I must get back to my seat," she politely excuses herself and walks around him.

Curiously she looks back but sees that his eye sight was currently staring down at her "sweet cheeks" as Kuroo had once dubbed.

She blushes and quickly runs and sits down, growing as she uses the cloth from earlier to cover her lower body.

He chuckles at her cute expression and walks over to her once again, but before she can protest he reaches for the cloth and properly secures it on her neck.

"Well since you can't seem to remember me then I'll re-introduce myself. My name is Terushima Yuji, your hair stylist for today."

He smiles at her through the mirror and starts to comb through her mid length hair. "Such beautiful hair." He says almost seductively.

She turns a bright shade of red but doesn't move.

"So, how would you like you hair? I personally think a bit of a trim here and there-" he played with her long bangs that hung on the side of her face. "And maybe shorten it a bit to your shoulders. It'll be easy to keep off your face during games, and still keep you looking sexy."

Genoveva felt like she was listening to those mature audio books her roommate used to listen.

She nodded shyly and he started to get to work.

She tried to keep herself from shivering everytime he pushed her hair back or his fingers would brush her face.

His smirk would come and go as he concentrates and would like the outcome of his technique.

"He looks kinda cool" she thought as she watched him.

He blowed dried her hair as he finishes his work.

"Alright, sweet cheeks I'm done. And may I say you look so fucking sexy~!"

She blushed again and laughs. His form of flirting was not too bad.

"Thank you, how much do I owe you?"

"Considere it in the house, of course if you could help promote my shop that would be greatly appreciated." He smirked.

She nodded and pulled out her phone. "Say cheese!" She smiled sweetly into the camera and he posed along with her by sticking out his tongue showing off his piercing.

Miwa joined as well and Genoveva was happy with her hair.

Yuji slipped her his card and she gratefully took it.

"Thank you!" She grabbed her things and said goodbye to Miwa who was with another customer.

"See you next time, sweet cheeks!"

"My name is Amagai Genoveva." She tried to correct him on her way out.

"Stop harrasing her dumbass!!"

"What, she has huge ass! It's not everyday you see a japanese girl with a big ass!"

Geno ran out before she could hear more.

Oh how she hated that nickname.

When she arrived to her dorm she sat in the couch and pulled out her phone.

She clicked on Instagram and posted the pictures she took.

Her caption on social media read:

A_Genoveva

♡ 239, 065 likes these two did amazing with my hair! Come check them out!! Thank Terushima and Miwa san!!! Love my hair! #besthairstylist