The Ski Trip| Daichi, Oikawa, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Ushijima

Inspired and credit by viria.tumblr.com's Fanart. I loved them it made me laugh for a while.

Daichi was tired of babysitting his team all of his third year of high school. Yes, he cared for them deeply but he needed a break sometimes but it was nearly impossible with his teammates keeping him on his toes from all the crazy antics they caused.

After graduating, he went to a local University and found himself missing everyone. He still kept in touch with Suga and Asahi. Kiyoko would text every now and then too, but it wasn't the same.

He was used to seeing them everyday, and spending almost the whole day together with his beloved yet crazy second and first year friends.

But here in the University, he found himself studying, going back to the dorm to sleep, eat,  or study. He would order take out and never really spend any time out of his dorm truthfully.

His training at the police academy later on also kept him busy and farther away from his friends and at some point he began to feel lonely.

Daichi desperately wished he could have some kind of reunion or moments like he did in high school. But everyone was now living their own busy lives now. It wasn't the same.

He wasn't expecting to actually catch a break from his dilemma, but was happy when Kuroo texted him that he and some of their old pals would go on a ski trip to Hokkaido in a couple of weeks.

Daichi immediately agreed and started to prepare for the trip. Some normality, finally! He thought.

And now here he was, the normality he looked forward too was now ruined by the five crackheads who stood before him a the peak of the mountain.

Kuroo had managed to invite Bokuto, Amagai, and Ushijima who were now pro volleyball players. And Oikawa who was visiting from overseas playing in the pro league there.

He felt his eyebrow twitch at the scene before him.

"Man, how come no one asked me for an autograph? Why did they only ask them?" A pouty Bokuto pouted to an Ushijima who was surrounded by some girls asking for a picture.

"Oh my gosh you're so handsome! Are you a volleyball player too!?" Oikawa was also surrounded by a group of girls(a bit larger than Ushijima's) who were enamored by the young male.

"Of course, I currently play in Argentina." He said happily.

"Ooh, can you speak some Spanish?!"

"Mah mah, we haven't even gone down the slope and I'm already tired. Oikawa, Ushijima hurry it up fellas I'm not getting any younger!" A peeved Kuroo teased.

"Hey, can I have some of that?" Daichi heard from his left, tearing gaze he freezes at the sight of Geno.

Genoveva was eyeing a piece of jerky Daichi had been eating while they were on the ski lift.

He watched her eye it hungrily, stars literally twinkling in her eyes. "Jerky~!"

Sighing he hands it to her knowing full well if he didn't hand it to her she'd become worse than Bokuto's emo mode.

"When are we actually going to ski?" He asked no one in particular since everyone seemed to be distracted by the girls or his leftover jerky.

Genoveva saw her friend become irritated at the scene before them. She found it amusing as his eyebrow twitched when more girls approached Oikawa and Ushijima.

But he was right, they came here to ski so ski they will do.

Biting into the string of jerky she holds it in her mouth, swinging from her mouth as she took big steps into the white powder.