I'll buy it off you| Shinsuke Kita

"Also one Tofu Burger please!"

Geno being the great captain that she was, well quoting Risa's words.

Although she knows she just said that to make her do it, was purchasing food for her and the team.

The female teams were required to play earlier than the males it was close to being mid day, so naturally the girls were starving.

She waits patiently for the mass order and when she receives it she smiles at the load of food and start salivating at the scent the food omitted.

She checked to make sure she wasn't missing anything when she over hears the cook and a customer.

"Tofu burger please,"

"I'm sorry sir, but that girl over there bought the last one." The cook answers sheepishly.

Geno frowns as she hears her answer.

Did she really have to rat me out, she thought.

Shrugging, she pick ups up the crate she used to hold the food and is about to leave when she feels an ominous feeling similar to that Sakusa guy-behind her.

She gulps in fear, trying to leave she shakes it off but is stopped by a firm voice.

"You there, Niiyama's #1"

She freezes in her steps and slowly turns her head.

A boy in a black uniform, stood behind her looking at her crate intensely.

"H-Hai?" She responds.

"Is it true? You bought the last tofu burger?" He grimaces lowering his gaze to the crate. His silver black dipped hair framed his face causing a shadow over it.

Shit! What do I say? She thinks.

"N-No."

"You're stuttering, and you're posture is hunched, while you also avoid my gaze. Why do you lie?"

She flinches as she's caught.

He's scarier than Sakusa indeed.

"E-Even so, what of i-it?" She says terrified.

He approaches her and she instinctively covers her face with her arms. "Not the nose! It can't handle another beating!"

She sees his feet stop right from of her. Gaining the courage, she tries to peek through her arms but instead feels his own pull them apart.

"I'm not gonna hit you. I want to buy it off you." He says.

"Oh? Haha, um okay. . ." She scratches her neck embarrassed.

He gives her the appropriate amount of bills and she hands him the burger.

"Thank you." He simply says before he leaves.

"Um! Are you okay?" She stops him.

He turns to her and smiles.

"No, not really. But thanks for the burger."

She watches him walk towards what looked like his team and noticed they all looked a bit glum.

"Oh! Captain, you're back!"

"I can't believe we lost to Karasuno." She hears them say.

She sweat dropped at the mention of Karasuno. That team again, she thought.

She sees him comfort his team and it sort of made her heart flip.

He patted their backs and said word of encouragement to his juniors with a half smile on his features.

He was cute, despite not being very built she sort of felt bad.

It never felt good to lose. And she knew her own team could face this fate if they didn't work hard enough. Even so hard work didn't always pay off.

She knew words couldn't comfort him or his team now, so she does something completely unexpected and unnecessary.

Grabbing her crate she approaches the stand again.

"Excuse me!"

The Inarizaki team were getting ready to leave when they hear a feminine voice behind them.

"Isn't that one of the aces of Niiyama?" Alan says surprised.

Kita watches the girl jog to them smiling, putting down her crate she bows to the team.

Reaching for a juice pouch and bread she hands it to the stunned Captain.

"Good job today, you can eat these with your team. I'm not sure if you guys like these though?" She shows him a bag full of meat buns. She giggles at the confused state his face was in.

"Um, I'm Amagai Genoveva. A third year at Niiyama, by the way. You scared me at first when you approached me for the burger at first, but I noticed you seem to be a very caring captain towards your team." She says as she nervously hold her hands behind her.

"Honestly, I don't know how my team will do but I admire a man who comforts his comrades. I hope I can be the same, if worst comes to show. Anyway, I hope I didn't weird you out. I'll be leaving!" She bows once again.

"Thank you, Amagai-san." He whispers. She could see tears form in the corners of his eyes.

Seeing their Captain this way, the rest of the team also start tearing up.

"Oh my, merda! I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry! What do I do? Do you need a tissue? Crap, I don't have one! Nevermind let me go get one-"

"Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. But I'm not as strong as you think. But still, thank you for the food and drink." He wipes the tears away.

"I wish you luck." He pats her head.

She blushes at the gesture and bows. "Thank you. Have a safe trip home. All of you." She faces the rest of the team.

She decides to do something bold as weird feeling started to form on the pit of her stomach. Peecking him on his cheek, she waves the team goodbye.

"Did she?" Suna raises an eyebrow.

"Captain!" Osamu says shocked.

"Captain, she kissed your cheek!?!" Atsumu point at the retreating girl.

"I guess that's the Brazilian way of saying bye?" Alan laughs.

"She's Brazilian?!" The twins say shocked.

Kita stared in the direction she had left holding his cheek which she had pecked.

Thank you, Amagai-san, he thought.

Meanwhile Geno was walking to her team, flustered at the events from before.

"What the hell did I just do?" Geno blushed remembering the silver haired captain.

Is this what it feels to feel attracted to someone?

Shaking off the thoughts she focuses back to the task at hand. Forgetting the events for the rest of the day.

Risa can never know.