I like my men thick | Bokuto and Akaashi

Genoveva holds her chest as she sees a huge boy run to the the blue eyed boy enthusiastically.

"We saw Karsuno! Are you okay now, can we fo see them again? I want to talk to Tsukki and Shouyo!" He exclaims.

"Player #4 please speak quietly. This is the infirmary where people come to get aid and rest." The nurse sighs. And turns to you.

"Oh!" She says surprised. "You're Miss Amagai-San right? The #3 Ace?" She says excitedly. "I'm such a fan!"

She blushes and nods but it only made her more dizzy. "Um, I got hit by a door on my nose and it hurts and made me dizzy."

The nurse gasps loudly, shocking all three players. "Oh my, yes I can see your nose turning purple and faint blood stains. Let me get you some painkillers, ice and B12 vitamins. Wait right here." The nurse goes to her cabinet and Geno holds her nose closing her eyes and sighing.

When she opens them she screams in shock as the loud boy from early, had his face so closely to yours.

" you're the #3 Ace?" He asks excitedly.

"H-hai. Representing Niiyama Highschool, I'm Amagai Genoveva. It's nice to meet you, now can you back up a bit." She motions with both hands in front of her to back up.

He starts talking randomly and fast and Geno could barely understand what he was saying. His friend came over and tried pull him away saying that he was being disrespectful but #4 didn't really seem to care and claimed he was just being friendly.

She watched #4 and his friend bicker back and forth(mostly #4) and couldn't help but notice the guy was sweating.

'Did he run all the way here?' She thought as she saw a bead of sweat drip down his neck.

Her eyes caught it go down into his shirt and from there her eyes wandered to his shoulders and big muscly arms.

His Jersey snuggled on the muscles of his chest and abdomen. And when he turned around, she almost squealed out loud.

She could outline his traps and see that his back made almost a perfect 'V' shape. But what caught her attention the most was his nice round plump a**.

"Damn, I'm such a perv." She whispered to herself but it somehow caught the boys attention back to her. 'Damn was I too loud' she thought as she blushed bright red.

"Oya? I forgot. I'm Bokuto, Fukurodani's Captain. Let's have a match sometime." He laughed loudly while his friend could only shake his head in embarrassment.

"A match?" She said eyes widened.

"I'm one of the top 5 aces, so I'd like to challenge a fellow ace. Now that would be fun!" He laughed loudly.

"I'm sorry about his behavior. He can be a bit pushy when he wants to be. I'm Akaashi Keiji by the way, it's nice to meet you." His friend introduced himself.

"It's okay! I was just shocked, but my school rarely has practice matches with co-ed schools plus, we're from Miyagi." She claims.

"Aww but Karasuno always comes to Tokyo to challenge us." Bokuto pouts.

"It's always Karasuno huh, are they really good?" She asks as the mention of the Karasuno came up.

"They're good but we always beat them. Well my pupil is there, and he's a fast learner! They'll be a force to be reckoned with in coming years." Bokuto proudly states.

"Hinata Shouyo is good. Hopefully he doesn't pick up your annoying habits." Akaashi crossed his arms.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Bokuto yells.

"Hinata Shouyo?" She asks. "He's the carrot top kid right?"

"That's him. He has an awesome jump and spike it's scary, and with Kageyama at his side. Wah, they're a challenge." He nods. "You met him?"

"Sort of, he hit me with the door not too long ago." She pointed at her nose.

Bokuto bursts out laughing and pats her shoulder. "That guy is so funny!"

"If you two are done. I'm gonna treat this girl, Mr. Bokuto-San, do you mind leaving. You are being awfully loud. Save your voice for the court." The nurse scolds him.

He laughs again and is dragged out by Akaashi who bowed in apology.

The room was quiet now without their presence in the room. The nurse tsk'd and started working on Geno.

"That boy was surely loud. I hope he didn't make you feel worse. You were turning about red through that."

Geno winces as she remembers of why she was blushing.

"It's fine, plus it wasn't because of his loudness. . ." She blushes once again.

"Oh, did you find him attractive." The nurse noticed her actions and chuckled at the girls reaction.

"Well, he was nicely built." She motioned her arms and chest as she said this.

"Oh, I see. Your into the muscly type?" She laughs.

She shrugs and laughs with her. "What can I say, I like my men thick."

From out the hallway you could hear a loud laugh erupt from the infirmary room.

To be continued. . .