New Mouse In The House

The door suddenly opened and shut, and the twins saw two of their mouse friends chattering randomly, running up the table.

"Alright, alright, calm down." [Y/n] said, her hands in a 'calm down' motion.

"Now Jaq, what's all the fuss about?" Cinderella asked the one with a red jacket.

"New mice in the house, brand new, never saw it before. Visitor, visitor."

"Oh a visitor." [Y/n] said taking little clothes from her drawey, which were sewn for their mice friends. "She'll need a new dress…"

"Oh no no." Jaq said laughing.

"It's a he he he." The other mice said jumping excitedly.

"Oh a he, well that's different. He'll need a shirt, some shoes…"

"Gotta get him out, in a rat trap." Jaq said interrupting Cinderella.

"Where? In a trap?"

"Why didn't you say so?" [Y/n] asked dragging her sister out of the room and down the stairs.

"Now, now, now, calm down everybody." Cinderella said to the mice that surrounded the rat trap.

"Oh the poor thing's scared to death." [Y/n] said picking up the cage, looking at the chubby mouse who was trembling in the cage. "Jaq why don't you explain things to him?"

"Zug, Zug, [Y/n]-y, zug Zug." Jaq said and entered the cage.

"Now, now, now, look little guy." The mouse tried to punch Jaq, but he ducked. "Take it easy, nothing to worry about. We likey you, the twinses like you too. They're nice, very nice." The mouse calmed down and smiled bashfully. "That's a better. Come on now, zuk zuk." He led the mouse out of the cage.

"Uh uh uh zuk zuk." The mouse said.

"Well that's better." Cinderella sized the mouse up comparing him and the shirt which was way smaller than him. "Let's just slip it on for size. It's a little snug, now for a name. I've got one, Octavius."

"But for short we'll call you Gus." [Y/n] said.

"Like it Gus, Gus, like it? Jaq asked Gus.

"Duh Gus Gus, yeah."

"Now we've got to hurry,bsee he keeps out of trouble Jaq." [Y/n] said pushing her sister down the stairs.

"And don't forget to warn him about the cat."