So This Is Love

[Y/n], after pushing her sister to dance with a handsome young man, stood at a corner, swaying to the rhythm of the music playing. Then she heard a voice and saw a hand outstretched towards her.

"May I have this dance?" She looked up to see a handsome man with one of the most prettiest smiles.

(I gave you Prince Eric. Hope you like it. He's my favorite Disney Prince. I love him so much 😍😍😍)

"Me?" The man laughed.

"Yes you. Come on, I don't bite."

"B-but I don't know how to dance."

"Then I'll show you how, come on."

"I might step on your feet."

"Trust me." [Y/n] looked nervously at the man, who's smile seemed to get wider. She smiled a little of her own and took his hand hesitantly. "Just follow my lead."

He led her to the dance floor and she looked around nervously seeing everyone's eyes on them. Then she saw Cinderella dancing gracefully with the other man and thought, 'hey if she can do it, I can too.'

She took a deep breath. ' Well here goes nothing.'

He took her right hand in his left and put his left around her waist, while she put her left hand on his shoulder. They started dancing with [Y/n] looking down at their feet, nervously. But then

Step.

"I'm sorry." She said embarrassed.

"It's okay." Step

"I'm sorry." Step

"I'm sorry." Step

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry I can't do this." She said withdrawing from his arms.

Eric laughed. "Here let me help."

He took her in his arms again.

"The key to dancing perfectly is to look straight into your partner's eyes. Can you do that for me?" She nodded.

They started dancing again, more gracefully than before.

"That's it, look straight into my eyes. Don't look or think about anything else. Pretend that we're the only two people that matters in the whole world. Cause right now, you're all that matters to me." [Y/n] blushed deeply and smiled as she and Eric waltz away.

                  ******************

"Who are they mother?" Drizella asked trying to see over the crowd.

"Do we know them?" Anastasia also asked.

"Well the boys suddenly seem to."

"Well I know I've never seen them."

"Nor I. But they certainly are…" Cinderella and [Y/n] both danced past where they were. "Wait there is something familiar about those two."

Stepmother said following them down the hall to another ballroom on another side of the castle. But then a red curtain blocked her view.

"Eh em." She looked to see The Grand Duke who drew down the curtain. He gave her a look that said, 'they're not to be disturbed'

                    ****************

        So this is love, so this is love
        So this is what makes life divine

"Thanks for teaching me how to dance." [Y/n] said as she and Eric walked around in the garden.

"No problem. So if you don't mind me asking, how come you don't really know how to dance? Never taken dance lessons?"

"Well, honestly no. Not everyone is privileged to take dance lessons."

"That is true. I'll be happy to give you lessons anytime."

"That'd be nice."

        I'm all aglow and now I know
        The key to all heavens is mine

"That is a very interesting bracelet." Eric commented looking down at the jewelry on [Y/n]'s wrist.

"Yeah. It was given to me by someone special."

" It fits in your wrist perfectly, like it was made just for you. Can I see it?" [Y/n] took off the bracelet and it stopped glowing.

"Woah, that's new."

"It seemed to lost it's glow." Eric said
examining both bracelets. "Looks like it  if it's taken away from it's twin…"

"It stops glowing."

"They complete each other."

"Like two pieces of a puzzle."

"Just like us too." [Y/n] blushed at his words.

       My heart has wings and I can fly
         I'll touch every star in the sky

"Careful you might fall." Eric said to [Y/n], as she walked on the fountain, while he held her shoes.

"I won't. I have good balance and I'm not wearing shoes."

"That doesn't guarantee safety."

"Well I love taking risks."

"Oh really?"

"Hmm mmm. I've always love the idea of going on adventures and exploring in the backyard. My sister would always freak when I do dangerous things. Besides if I fall you'll-". She fell forwards and Eric caught her by the waist, her arms around his neck as they gazed into each other's eyes.  "Catch me."

          So this is the miracle
          That I've been dreaming of

"The stars are really beautiful tonight."

"Not as beautiful as the woman standing beside me." [Y/n] smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder.

                    So this is love

So what'd you guys think? Not too cliche I hope.

P.s. I've published my Male Moana X Reader story, How Far I'll Go.

You guys should check it out.

Until next time guys

Bye😊