Torn Dresses

The twins were standing with a lot of clothes in their arms while the Tremaine twins tossed some more at them.

"[Y/n] here, take my skirt, mend the buttons."

"Cinderella wash my sleeves."

"And press my skirt to make it posh…"

"Oh and [Y/n]," Stepmother called from a door, "when you and your sister are through, and before you begin your regular chores, I have a few other things."

"Very well." [Y/n] said as she and her twin left the room.

"Mother I don't see why everyone else has nice things to wear and I always end up in these old rags, this sash." Anastasia said as she threw the sash on the floor. "I would be seen dead in it."

"You should talk, these beads, I'm sick if looking at them." Drizella said.

"Oh I hate this."

"Trash." They said complaining walking out of the room.

                           *********

   The clock rang 8:00 throughout the whole kingdom and lots of carriages lined up in front of the castle. A carriage parked in front of the Tremaine chateau, with the twins at the window. [Y/n] left her sister to Stepmother's door and knocked.

"Yes?" Stepmother said opening the door.

"The carriage is here."

"Oh." [Y/n] turned to leave. "Why [Y/n], you and your sister are not ready, child."

"We're not going."

"Not going?" Stepmother turned to her daughters with a smirk. "Oh what a shame. But of course there'll be other times and…"

"Yes! Goodnight!" [Y/n] walked away and Stepmother smiled smugly at her daughters.

                          *********
"What's a royal ball?" [Y/n] said as her and her sister walked up to their window, where they could see the castle. "After all it would be quite dull and… and boring and completely…"

"Completely wonderful." Cinderella finished, and they shared a small laugh, then gazed at the castle longingly. The room suddenly lit up and the girls turned to see their wardrobe open to reveal two beautiful dresses.

(This is your dress

(This is your dress. You're also wearing Drizella's beads.)

"Why it's our…"

"Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!" The mice shouted.

"Duh, duh, happy birthday!" Gus said.

"No, no no no no." Jaq scolded him.

Cinderella and [Y/n] each grabbed their respective dresses.

"I never dreamed it…"

"It's such a surprise."

"I don't know how to…"

"Oh thank you so much."

                    **************

   The Tremaine twins and their mother came downstairs dressed in shades of green and pink. Their mother said to them.

"Now when you're presented to their Highnesses be sure to…"

"Wait!" Cinderella said as her and her twin bounded down the stairs.

"Please, wait for us." [Y/n] also said.

"Aren't they lovely?"

"Do you like them?"

"Do you think they will do?"

        The Tremaines looked at the twins in surprise and they started complaining, pulling their mother's skirt.

"Girls girls, after all we did make a bargain, didn't we girls?" Cinderella and [Y/n] smiled softly. "And I never go back on my word. How very peculiar." She took the beads [Y/n] was wearing in her hands. Jaq and Gus looked at her suspiciously.

"These beads, they give it just the right touch. Don't you think so Drizella?"

"No I don't, I think she's…" She gasped. "You little thief, those are my beads. Give them here." She ripped them off her neck.

"Ooh and that's my sash, wearing my sash, mother she can't." Anastasia said ripping the sash from Cinderella's dress. And then it started, the Tremaine twins tore pieces of the twins' dresses ruining them.

"You thief…"

"Evil, evil…"

"Insolent…"

"You ungrateful little…"

"Girls, girls!" Stepmother exclaimed. "Come along now, I won't have you upset yourselves." She opened the front door from them and they strutted out.

"Good night." She said to the twins and then shut the door