Bibidi Babodi Boo

Cinderella broke down and ran back door to the garden, falling on a bench crying.

"Cinderella." [Y/n] called as she and the mice ran after her. [Y/n] knelt beside her sister and pulled her in a hug.

"Oh sister, don't cry, cheer up. It's not the end of the world."

"It was my lifetime dream, they tore it apart." [Y/n], not knowing what more to say to her sister, started singing.

"In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for you keep."

"No, no it's not true."

"Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through."

"Oh nothing is possible anymore, nothing."

"Nothing my dear? Surely you've not lost all your hope." A voice said the owner, stroking the twins' hair.

"Oh but I have."

"Oh no you haven't. Cause if you have, I wouldn't be here and here I am." Cinderella and [Y/n] both stood up to see a short plump woman dressed in blue.

"Now come on child, dry those tears." She said wiping Cinderella's tears. "You can't go to the ball looking like that."

"Yeah Cinderella stop crying, oh but we're not...."

"Of course you are. We have to hurry because miracles can happen." The woman said looking around for something.

"Miracles?" [Y/n] asked intrigued.

"Hmm hmm, watch. Now where did I keep that magic wand."

"Magic wand? Oh then you must be our..." Cinderella started.

"Your Fairy godmother? Yes of course. Where is that wand I... oh I forgot, I put it away." She pulled a slender white wand out of thin air. The twins looked at her in amazement.

"Look at what she did." Jaq said to the mice, Bruno and the twins' horse.

"Duh duh duh, how did she do that?" Gus asked.

"Now first thing we need is a..." Cinderella gestured to her and her sister's dresses. "A pumpkin."

"A...a pumpkin?" Cinderella asked and looked at her sister who shrugged.

"Now let's see, the magic words." She hit her wand on her palm several times till it sparkled.

"Salagadoola Mecheckaboola bibidi babodi boo
Put em together and what have you got
Bibidi babodi boo
Salagadoola Mecheckaboola bibidi babodi boo
It will do magic believe it or not
Bibidi babodi boo
Now salagadoola means
A Mecheckaboola roo
But the thing inmamob that does the job
Is bibidi babodi boo
Oh salagadoola Mecheckaboola bibidi babodi boo
Put em together and what have you got
Bibidi babodi, Bibidi babodi, Bibidi babodi boo."

She turned the pumpkin into a beautiful white carriage. Cinderella and [Y/n] gazed at the carriage in awe.

 Cinderella and [Y/n] gazed at the carriage in awe